• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for a Clan

Gothika

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 7, 2006
It's going to take me ages to look at all the clans to see if they fit my requirements so I'm posting to see if I can whittle down the choices. If anyone is interested in recruiting me just post a link to your recruitment forum or PM me.

A little about myself

34 Years old
English
Played RO on and off for about 6+ months,
I am no ace but willing to learn tactics and enjoy a more meaningful game rather than the run & gun and Nade spamming u see frequently on the public servers
I like simulations such as IL2 and realism hense posting here
I use teamspeak and vent in other games frequently

What I am looking for in a clan

plays German side mostly
fun but also serious about gaming
speaks english on TS when fighting
willing to teach tactics
Fights in organized battles with other clans

Thanks in advance

Hello, i'm zetsumei one of the members of IcM, and we're recruiting ^^. sorry for my bad english (i blame chat programs) but here's a small introductory.

www.icm-clan.com
Be free to checkout icm (if you get problems registering on the forums or whatever notify me sometimes it ****s up) www.icm-clan.com/forum/

We're a clan basically without leaders just people that stand up for some task and then do it, meaning basically everybody is a leader and helps with what he's best at. We have no ranking structure whatsoever. Meaning from day 1 that you would join you could be someone to train ppl on the team or become a match arranger. Or just let others do things for you and enjoy the game ^^.

We use ventrillo for communicating, and there are about always people on vent on or our irc channel (irc://irc.quakenet.org/=icm=) :)

We play actively in both ladder and "realism" matches.

In ladder matches (www.roladder.net) you play on both sides, so both team get the advantages of both sides. This is for ultimate balance to test teams against each other. THis is were most matches and the biggest part of the clanning community plays. Its a gameplay with asmuch as possible normal ro gameplay but then with maximum teamplay.

In realism matches (efo site is currently dead but roladder, realism will launch pretty soon) you play on 1 side, we did pick the allies though because there were only 2 allied teams and like 15 axis teams on the efo league. We got plenty folks that prefer german weaponry but we care more about being able to play lots of matches and that we do. In the end for us its the teamplay and gameplay why we play ^^. This gameplay is mostly for people that like old search and destroy type gameplay ala COD and CS.

We're an active team but you have no obligation to play matches.

Our trial is not really a trial its more of a meet and greet and completely aint skill based. Its just a period where everybody can meet each other and get to know each where you can find out wether you like us. (basically only a microphone and being over 18 years are requirements to join, next to having a copy of ro afcourse)

Be sure to check out ironcrescendo aswell: http://forums.ironcrescendo.net/index.php

From your discription this sounds as something you'll like alot. Here its teamplay (to a lesser extend of clanmatches) but you just join 1 team allies or axis. And thats it its like 2 big clans with people of different clans merged together lots of clanfolks play this for weekend entertainment. We got people playing on the allied and axis side as got lots of other clans. Clanmatches are mainly to test out and train tactics and working methods with your team, but you end up with usually 8v8 matches (although you are allowed to play with 16v16 or more) 8v8 just is the best number for a noncluttered team performance.

Iron Crescendo is on full servers playing 15v15 basically public playing but with a ranking structure and more teamwork and tactics.

We got 3 ro servers at the moment, but were in the process of phasing those out to get a stronger server, the new server will be located in the uk)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Gothica,

Come check us out. We are ALL over 30yrs old. We are a new clan that is looking for gamers as yourself. We are serious but we don't forget the very core of the game; TO HAVE FUN! I am one of the clan leaders/Admins over at the 187thMgDiv. and I personally envite you to our Clan. We have Ventrillo and many more fun things that may interest you.

Again, we are a mature clan that needs MATURE members. My comrade and I are VERY SERIOUS when it comes to team work and the comadery that comes with team play. We will lock down the server to practice twice a week. What I like about you is that you indicated that you are willing to share your tactics. WE NEED you (Most clans do). We are a flexable clan that primarly plays on the Axis side (On rare occasion we play on the Allies)

Here is a break-down on what we are looking for;
  • Players with a good attitude and have the ability to play as a team
  • Players that are mature in their play
  • Players that want to be on a team
  • Players with tactical ability.
  • Players interested in expanding or improving oneself for future competitions
  • Players that want to have fun and are tired of being a server surfer
  • We want players that want to go to matches, and eventually the RO Ladder
  • We also want players that want to become a team that is a force, a presence on the battlefield, a terror, a nightmare.
  • Players that want to become more skillful than what they are now
  • We want players that want to have fun, and be excited everytime they go play
  • We play Rainbow six 3: Ravenshield also, as this game is optional from our main game. We use it for play and to practice on, so we are also looking for players that would be open to improving their skills and playing this game as a coordinated team
  • We also want players that are sick of the selfish, and childish crap on the servers
Give us a look and if you are interested on joining us, please contact me at www.187thMgDiv.com

Last edited:
Upvote 0