• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Do guys get unexpected kills sometimes?

:) Once I was playing on a custom beach assault map as the Russians. I had the SVT or whatever (the semi-automatic rifle). I flanked around the left of a few bunkers and took cover behind a box. I poked my head out and saw a German lying on the ground firing on other Russians. I took aim and accidentally lowered my sights, he saw me and got to a crouch and started turning to shoot me, I clicked twice quickly, aiming from the hip. One round caught him in the torso and killed him, the recoil threw my rifle up and the second round hit another German in full sprint square in the head, leaving blood on the wall next to him.
That was one of those moments where I just stop.

Upvote 0
I was on that combined arms map where there is a big valley and some trenches on the Russian's side. I was a German and was taking cover behind a tree and see a small dot on the other side of the valley in the trench, I take a shot and a kill message appears in the top right corner.

Upvote 0
Once in Beach Assault I'm in a bunker at the back, the russians have allready advanced up from the beach. I see a suspiscious-looking single pixel, this guy must be an honest 300 meters away at the very least. So I aim and pop a single 9x19mm round out of my mp40. I'd say the kill was unexpected.. :)

Upvote 0
My most unexpected shot was on Danzig.

This was also a long time ago...

Drop my bolt rifle
Pick up a G43 semi auto.

I Sprint a bit.
IS
Spin my mouse right
At the exact time I stopped, I noticed someone very very far away.
But I noticed him exactly when I stopped my mouse and fired 1 shot at that exact time, then continued running... I don't stick around long... after a shot like that, specially between Command Center and the 2 wrecked buildings often occupied by german forces.

Never expected to get him... Now I have less problems getting some nice shots...
But this was a long time ago, standing up, G43(not as accurate as a bolt), right after turning... no aiming...

I call it
"A CS Twitch Kill"

I loved it soo much:D

Upvote 0