• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Please fix G41 reload

D3terioNation

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
West Sussex, UK
Hey

This may not be everyones favourite weapon, but it is definitely mine!! The accuracy is spot on & it is by far the best sounding weapon :eek:

But the situation with its re-load, where when empty you have to sit & watch while he re-loads 2 stripper clips, needs addressing. Its painstakingly slow watching 5 rounds being loaded, let alone 10!! :mad:

Im finding myself reloading after 5 shots every time now because of this awful handicap!! If I wanted a full magazine, I would press R twice!!

Please please please TW, fix this issue :(

Its not that accurate anyway - better to use the G43 when you have the opportunity or just take an SMG. Even if you could reload 1 clip at a time, the g43 would still be way better imo. If you just reload after 5 shots now its still longer than the g43 after 10 shots, and feels quite similar in accuracy

Upvote 0
best way woul be the way of the mod:
u hit r and the reload starts. it ends if its fuly reloaded or if u hit ur shoot button during the reload. then you will load the round u are reloading allready and stop after this. would also be possible with the g41 to do it like this. i just cant understadn why they rolled back from this great system of the mod to the stupid" u cant stop reloading" we have now.

mfg Arnold

Upvote 0
Every press of R should be a 5 round stripper clip.

Problem with that is after putting 5 in he will then close the breach (or whatever its called), then have to open it again to put 5 more in - would take longer than how its currently done if you actually wanted to do a full reload. Better to make it so if you press r then you reload all the way (2 clips), and if you press some other button then he just puts in 5. That button could also be the one you use to put single rounds into the bolt action rifle. Or if they wanted just use one of the current buttons (attach bayonet for eg) to just put 5 in and not do that extra work with the single rounds.

Upvote 0
Problem with that is after putting 5 in he will then close the breach (or whatever its called), then have to open it again to put 5 more in - would take longer than how its currently done if you actually wanted to do a full reload. Better to make it so if you press r then you reload all the way (2 clips), and if you press some other button then he just puts in 5. That button could also be the one you use to put single rounds into the bolt action rifle. Or if they wanted just use one of the current buttons (attach bayonet for eg) to just put 5 in and not do that extra work with the single rounds.
Or whatabout tapping R for single clip (or tactical for SMGs) reload, and holding R for full reload?

Upvote 0