• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

goddamn you tripwire!

Got to agree. Playing some of the 50 player servers is so much fun. Really makes the war dynamic change as there is just more going on and you see more than not, people teaming up and going around supporting each other.

TW has made a great multi player game even better. Now, to the free be week enders who I abused on the German side the other night, sorry. You have to get into it though and use cover to advance from point to point based on your stamina. Lying back off the front cause you're afraid of being shot does the team no favours LOL.

Was interesting though, being able to storm the red trenches at 1st line 4 times and yet get no support from the team, especially tanks. Can't remember the map name but it is one of the new ones starting with a B.

My GF has even felt the lack of swaring a god send. :D

BTW, Russian is cool if you are new to Red Orchestra, it's like being American but with a funny language. German = bad, not cool.

Upvote 0
that was a great time i joined every evening one out of perhaps 5 servers to fill it with people.
and everyone, who joined said "hi guys" and we chatted while we were playing.

much more anonymous now :(

greetings to all 1.2-players
icon_hug.gif

Upvote 0