• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Update problem 6-1-07

ARFF1Tampa

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 1, 2007
First the Steam update stayed at 99%. Then after restarting the computer it said 100% but when trying to play RO I get this message. "Runtime Error! Programs...m\Steamapps\common\red orchestra\System\RedOrchestra.exe This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more info.

I was playing the new version all yesterday, but now I'm getting this same error as the opening poster.

I've deleted my client registry blob, then fired up Steam, then verified the game files, launched game... bam, Runtime Error! Programs...m\Steamapps\common\red orchestra\System\RedOrchestra.exe This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more info.

I dont know what changed between last night and now.. but I cant launch RO. Any other suggestions on how to fix this? FYI - I've verified the game about 5 times now :p

Edit - I've now tried completely uninstalling the game, removing my client blob, restarting the PC, firing up Steam, redownloading the full RO... still get the same runtime error. Help please :)

MONSTER EDIT! - I deleted the System folder within the red orchestra folder, then verified (for the umpteenth time) and was able to launch RO! THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS! :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0