• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

About the update - important!!!

The only problem seems to be the VERY slow downloading of the new map versions. Of course this is server related, but still..
Is there any where to down load all the new maps a-la map packets yet?

All the new maps are part of the patch and you shouldnt need to download them. If you're seeing really slow speeds I suspect you're connecting to a server which isnt patched yet...

-S

Upvote 0
Editor Update?

Editor Update?

Question about the 45mm and BT7. They do not show up in the editor/Actor class tree. Are we to continue using the AHz Factory? I did notice the M1937 Factory turned red from yellow.

What is the approach for mappers, especially those of us who have to retrofit?

edit:
I have the BT7 showing up in the stock actors, but the M1937 only if I load the AHzVehicles package. Is that correct?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
New Update... Runtime Error??

New Update... Runtime Error??

Since the update RO wont run up. Comes up with a Runtime error! stopping it from launching.

Have started validating game files through steam. And Ro is now updating again so hopefully this will solve the prob.
:)
TW = gold

thanks for update TW. Your very dedicated to the cause

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Question about the 45mm and BT7. They do not show up in the editor/Actor class tree. Are we to continue using the AHz Factory? I did notice the M1937 Factory turned red from yellow.

What is the approach for mappers, especially those of us who have to retrofit?

edit:
I have the BT7 showing up in the stock actors, but the M1937 only if I load the AHzVehicles package. Is that correct?

Slyk, you should add AHZ_Vehicles to your editpackages.

Upvote 0