• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra Summer Assault Starts Now

I played Berezina to get used to the BT-7 which is kinda funny guys...very weird..needs at least 2 shots to kill a Pz III in front but I also discovered something unusual: You (Well, I) could not switch to HE ammunition by pressing the key while e.g. the KV still changes to HE...

Is this the first bug or was it ment to be like that? Sry if I'm totally wrong and the BT-7 e.g. just has AP shells instead of both..

Upvote 0
I got two guest passes, but I probably wouldn't be using them.

Currently updating at 40 kilobytes a second (got a lot of other stuff in the background as well) Might play this Saturday then. See you all Saturday morning then. The update might take me a little bit.

Hand em out on the forums- I'm sure there are people around here that know of people who'd like to try RO.

Upvote 0
I note with disappointment that:
- It is still impossible to use bots or play a practice match without prematurely depleting reinforcements for the map.
- AT guns still have clipping issues - some of the guns can be pointed downward through their supporting sandbags.

These issues were posted during the public beta; why weren't they addressed?

Other than these faults, this new edition looks fine.

Upvote 0