• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Blood

• Total voters
I also think that the gore level is just fine in this game, it's perfect for my taste, not too horrible, not too clean. I have always hated the COD: "throw nade- see body die in regular fashion-no blood".
There is definitely no need for anymore gore in the game, I like to draw the line at a a fully dismembered and decapitated body hit by an arty shell.:rolleyes:
Like the others said, try to upgrade your computer, but first check to make sure you don't see the spurts. They aren't highly noticeable as you have to get real close to see them, and they last for probably 3-7 seconds at best.

Cheers!
:cool:

Upvote 0
The game is gory enough I kind of have to wonder about people when they make requests like this.
I agree, and I think the gore is perfect as it is. It strikes a good balance in that it's not too excessive under usual circumstances but is also very graphic occaisionally, mostly when the shrapnel and explosives start flying...

Anyone else played Soldier of Fortune? That game was very gory and it got really tiresome. :p

Upvote 0
I agree, and I think the gore is perfect as it is. It strikes a good balance in that it's not too excessive under usual circumstances but is also very graphic occaisionally, mostly when the shrapnel and explosives start flying...

Anyone else played Soldier of Fortune? That game was very gory and it got really tiresome. :p
1 or 2? i finished them both:p and no it didnt get tiresome :p gutting someone like a fish with your shotgun is ALLWAYS fun :D

Upvote 0