• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ostfront #1 (Achtung, 2mb picture!)

Jhaxavier

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 9, 2006
Remember this thread?

Well, baby, it's done!

(Warning: Huge f*cking pic!)

p352ulz.jpg

I decided to release this to the RO forums instead of following a usual Gmod comic maker and posting to such places as Facepunch or PHWOnline. Those places have asshat admins, and they will abandon you if your series aren't consistenly churned out. So I'm not going to touch them until I get Ostfront #3 out the door.

Constructive criticism is welcome. Hope you enjoyed it!

- Jhaxavier

Really awesome!

Cleaning Room (Putzkammer) is not an actual german name but its insider joke for native germans(or german speakers in general) ;).

And shameh bambeh (Scharfe Bombe unpronounceable?) is a bit of a insider from the RO community or isn't it? Hard to understand at the begining (for outsiders).

Thx for sharing looking forward to the sequel(s) :D

Upvote 0
Really awesome!

Cleaning Room (Putzkammer) is not an actual german name but its insider joke for native germans(or german speakers in general) ;).

And shameh bambeh (Scharfe Bombe unpronounceable?) is a bit of a insider from the RO community or isn't it? Hard to understand at the begining (for outsiders).

Thx for sharing looking forward to the sequel(s) :D

LOL! I didn't know about the Putzkammer thing...I just thought it was good cuz it was synonymous with Putz XD

Yeah, it means "Satchel planted" if I'm not mistaken. Obsessed over in this community :D

Only that they did not have shoulder patches in 1942. Patches came along in uniform m43.

Sorry for nitpicking.;)

Nice work.

Lol, custom DoDS skins are not exactly very accurate. I used an "Early War" skinpack. The Russians were specially made, thank God for the author re-releasing them...:eek:

Thanks to all :D

Upvote 0