• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 99th Celebrity Division Clan is now Recruiting!

Karl_Lagerfeld

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2007
Hello my Red Orchestra friends, my name is Karl Lagerfeld. I am the leader of the 99th Celebrity Division. After many years of non-competitive clan action, the 99th is looking to bring the fight to the ladder. In order to do this, we need to enhance our current lineup.

I'd like to take this time to personally invite any and all of you to join the 99th Celebrity Division for a great time and serious domination on the battlefield. Many of you probably know some of our members from over the years and know that we aren't just pretty faces.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you. You can contact us either on here via Private Messages, or via or website.

You can contact either myself, MaryKate&Ashley, or Paris_Hilton with PM, and you can find our website located at www.myspace.com/99thcelebritydivision

We look forward to hearing from any and all interested in joining us.

I have a few questions, what would my obligations be for practice and matches? How many of each per week or month?

Is the nick Kenneth Mars taken yet?
theproducers1.jpg

Upvote 0
I have a few questions, what would my obligations be for practice and matches? How many of each per week or month?

Is the nick Kenneth Mars taken yet?

Hi Buddy, thanks for your interest. In terms of obligations, we're very lax with them. We understand everyone has more important stuff to do in life, and we take that into account. What we were looking to do though was to build up a unit where everyone could come up with these plans within the clan itself. So to answer your question, if we were to get some really gung ho types, they may decide to practice a lot.

It may make more sense if I gave you some history of the 99th. In the mod days, there were quite a few members in the 99th. Some really good players actually. The switch to Ostfront didn't treat the 99th too good though in terms of keeping members. This is most likely due to the fact that we weren't a "competitive" clan, ie. we didn't play ladder matches. We would just scrimmage with other clans from time to time. In lieu of a lot of our members jumping to other games with Ostfront came out, we really are looking to rebuild the 99th from the ground up. Except this time, we'd like to get our members into actual ladder matches.

To be honest, all we really care about is taking things lightly and having a good time. We don't tell our members when to practice and what have you. Just be cool, have fun, and embrace the "celebrity" namesake. The remaining core members have been playing RO since the very early days of the mod, so they're not slouches. If the clan actually takes off again, the members would then choose what and when to practice.

Also, Kenneth Mars is quite available. The goofier the better for us.

Hope that answers your questions.

Upvote 0

Historically, the 99th has been known as the "no obligation" clan. The only major "rule" if you will involves naming issues, which are handled by Karl. Obviously, having a clan where you don't force people to participate can lead to certain problems, but we've always believed that you should play to have fun, not because you "have to." That being said, if the 99th can get rebuilt to it's earlier levels of membership, you would have no problems finding other members to practice with at whatever time you may choose to play.

Would be nice to have you aboard.:)

P.S. Same goes for anyone else out there who has been wanting to join a clan but doesn't think they have the time to commit. The desire to kick *** and have fun is all we ask. See you on the battlefield!

Upvote 0
From ur old friend Samuel_L_Jackson

From ur old friend Samuel_L_Jackson

SJackson.gif
Hey u guys, it's Samuel_L_Jackson and i wanted to know if I'm welcome to re-join the clan after dropping off the radar for quite some time after 41-45 was released. I've been soloing it for too long and I'd like to be back kicking *** again.

Upvote 0