• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Machine Guns

Oh, we were talking about the person using the MG having a blur vision. Hihih.. Move along. :)

I was thinking about the person being suppressed getting the blurred vision, it's very immersive and makes you want to keep that head down!

Also hitting accurately with MG42 seems really horrible because the muzzle flash, I rather pick MG34 because of that.

Upvote 0
Oh, we were talking about the person using the MG having a blur vision. Hihih.. Move along. :)

I was thinking about the person being suppressed getting the blurred vision, it's very immersive and makes you want to keep that head down!

Also hitting accurately with MG42 seems really horrible because the muzzle flash, I rather pick MG34 because of that.

I'm not sure, were we? lol

Upvote 0
MG's don't supress because it is a game.

If it was real life, you have to be VERY Courageous to lift you're head when an MG is firing in you're direction.

In Red Orchestra, I will think "OUUU COOL AN MG TO KILL" I peak... if he dosent kill me within 3 seconds, he's dead.

So... MG users have to be Very good and have a VERY Good Monitor and resolution to see the rifleman... or else they will not last.

Upvote 0
MG's don't supress because it is a game.
You are wrong...
Try project reality(bf2 realism mod) if u happen to own bf2, you will be quiet surprised that their supression stuff has major impact both on your aim and your movement.Their blur effect is much more effective,it is similair to RO's artillery blur effect and takes a few seconds to recover.

Upvote 0