• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Call Of Duty 4 Trailer And Screenshot From Starcraft 2

rofl

Oldih said:
I don't know is it just me, but I found UO SP very, very very very big piece of ****. One reason was that you had to stick with a rifle when 99% of enemies have possession of an SMG while they almost never drop any ammo for it, so you had situations in close quarters area that you use bolt-action rifle while every enemy has SMG, or almost every enemy. I don't mind using rifles but please welcome Mr. Suspension of Disbelief.

Second of that, the mission structure was damm messy and illogical stuff; that mission where you had to blow that railbridge is a good example: You need to walk about ten miles to get to the bridge, but then you suddenly improvise after blowing it up and use a detour, making to the beginning of the map and saving 9.9 miles of walk :p . Sure they had beter atmosphere overall, but it had also lots of the same issues as CoD2. Good example is the mission where you needed to capture that chateu or mansion or something:

There was one small corridor in one house you could enter. Entire army of enemies came out there, but when you went past that house or inside the corridor, it was almost nailed shut and no-one was there, and this was true in quite a many missions. Deja V

Upvote 0