• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sniping video

you can set the scope detail in the options.

As for the video: great you took the effort to produce a video, which is a huge amount of work.
I don't like those "look at my 1337 skillz" vids though, and concerning the sniping, it wasn't anything spectacular. We only see single shots, so it realy doesn't show your skill. I wouldn't regard myself even as a mediocre sniper, but given enough time, I could produce a smiliar video, as you just edited in the hits. We don't know how many shots you took per target.
So, as to impress me, you'd have to have longer cuts, showing more than single shots...

Upvote 0
you can set the scope detail in the options.

As for the video: great you took the effort to produce a video, which is a huge amount of work.
I don't like those "look at my 1337 skillz" vids though, and concerning the sniping, it wasn't anything spectacular. We only see single shots, so it realy doesn't show your skill. I wouldn't regard myself even as a mediocre sniper, but given enough time, I could produce a smiliar video, as you just edited in the hits. We don't know how many shots you took per target.
So, as to impress me, you'd have to have longer cuts, showing more than single shots...

True, but still some nice shots in the video...

Upvote 0