• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 99th Celebrity Division's new home

Wohful my good friend from the North! Glad to see you're still alive. You should be happy to see that you almost dethroned me of my "glorious" #1 ranking for January... something I hold very dear to... I also like to tell everyone about it. :) I'd like to extend our offer to you again to joining the 99th as an honorary member... but I think I know the answer already, haha. Keep drinking that maple syrup and kicking RO *** my friend.

Upvote 0
Holy Cow!!! Manstein!! I can't believe YOU'RE still kicking. Since you and Pyros were such an integral part in helping form the 99th back in the day we got worried when we stopped seeing you guys around. I hope all is well with the 13th. The only old school clans people we ever see any more are the Inforcers. Mostly our good friend Monstar and the rest of the bunch. Say Hi to the rest of the guys on behalf of the 99th.

Athena - I'm glad you like our signatures. We take this game very seriously and we hope our sigs reflect that :) In good time, our website (www.myspace.com/99thcelebritydivision) will be filled with tasty morsels along the lines of our sigs... but better. Thanks again!

It's great to see so many old faces... we were starting to think everyone stopped playing.

Upvote 0
I think quite allot of the old school european clans are still active. Dunno about old school american clans though

Yeah, I remember a couple really good players from the europe clans back in the mod days. fullmj and project if I remember correctly always put out quality players. Haven't seen any fullmj in awhile, though I do know project is still kicking butt.

Upvote 0