• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design What's going on with Orel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it incredible that he made 2 maps for the community, for free, with no benefit to him, and you have the choice to play them, yet you whine and moan because he won't fix what he isn't obligated to.
I could make a nice argument and continue to try to spark something other than rigid lawyer-like "technicality" based arguments from you 2 guys but I can see you have a whole deck of "no obligation" cards ready to keep playing so this argument is now pointless except to go back and forth arguing about some guys map that I happen to like alot and would like to see finished and that you couldn't care less about. Mods can lock.

Upvote 0
Are they that popular? I don't know if it's discontent with the maps or the tank system itself but it seems to me tanking isn't as popular as it was.

That conclusion is wrong and possibly based on incomplete or unreliable information.

Our Tank, (Armor Only Server) maps draw ten times the action all the other maps in our other servers draw - all the time.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.