• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server 44-Slot-Server

In the new patch you can do it pretty easily, they are just going to up-max player count. However to do it now you have to run a mutator that force connects extra players, I don't how to do that btw.

Also make sure you have the hardware to do it, RO is very taxing on servers because of all the ballistic calculations. Player recquirements and server load go up exponentially when you go above 32 players.

Upvote 0
You'd need to write a mut for it the thing is if you setup the serverextend mutator well. And just put a wildstar behind the username (but change the ban exeptions ;) ). Basically after the server is full with 32 players it will just allow more people to join. And will slowly expand that way.

OR if you want it the easy way just type this everytime the map changes:

adminlogin <admin usrname> <admin pass>
admin set Engine.Gameinfo MaxPlayers <players you want>
adminlogout

Otherwise you basically need a mutator to do that serverwise for you, or wait for the next ro patch.

Upvote 0
You'd need to write a mut for it the thing is if you setup the serverextend mutator well. And just put a wildstar behind the username (but change the ban exeptions ;) ). Basically after the server is full with 32 players it will just allow more people to join. And will slowly expand that way.

OR if you want it the easy way just type this everytime the map changes:

adminlogin <admin usrname> <admin pass>
admin set Engine.Gameinfo MaxPlayers <players you want>
adminlogout

Otherwise you basically need a mutator to do that serverwise for you, or wait for the next ro patch.

It works, thx. At the moment i type it in the server-console, but as you said, every mapchange, i have to type it once again.

How can i create such a mutator, that keep the 44-slots ?

I

Upvote 0
The ones we're renting are pretty powerfull, but just the same is there any reccomended specs for doing this?

2x cpu wont really do you much good.
dual core might do you some good.

The big factor is Ram. anything over 32 you will beed 2-4GB of ram.

with 1GB Ramm, Linux OS + RO + website, it can bearly run 30 on our server.

Last edited:
Upvote 0