• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Wild Bunch & Tripwire Interactive's 50 player test server

And please TWB, remove that bloody censor-mutator so we can use proper words. Right now we can't say "assembly", "class", "scrap", and so forth. I don't believe swearing can be a problem :p

Seconded, it's a nice idea but all it seems to be doing is kicking people for using words containing the smaller, censored words while the people who want to swear anyway just bypass it with poor spelling.:rolleyes:

Other than that, just been on the server and it's running mighty fine, smoother than the other TWB server has been at times. It's great fun and I'd just like to say kudos and thanks to the TWI and TWB teams for making this beautiful madness possible. :D

It is running well, but one thing, they are only running Odessa and Krasnyi right now. Such a shame, those are 2 of my least favorite maps. Map voting seems to be disabled :(

Also: I believe this is being worked on right now while the servers down for 5 mins.

Upvote 0
Ive been playing on the server for a short while today and its alot of fun at times, the server ran ok at 50/56 players with my ping on average of 60/68 and about a 10% percent drop in fps sometimes more.
When the max player count was put upto 60 the server did have a few problems with some small lag spikes and pings going up a bit higher. Here are a a few screen shots from tonights fighting....
The top two pictures were taken when there was a slight bug and ppl were running about in god mode alot of fun.

Shot00012.jpg

Shot00011.jpg

Shot00006.jpg

Shot00003.jpg

Upvote 0