• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gun factories of Pakistan

Pretty wild video. What would have made it far more convincing is if the host had known his way around guns. The fact that he traveled all the way there to host a video about gun-making without ever having fired the ubiquitous AK himself knocked the video down several notches.

That is Bullogna, if those sheepherders can mould poly-resin stocks, I'll eat my hat. Y'all are easily fooled if you think they made them all from scratch.

As Penn and Teller would say Bull****! :p

No way they made them all from scratch. What you're looking at there is a ton of Cold War leftovers along with a mish-mash of imports.

I do believe that they make their own rounds. That's easy enough to do with the equipment and metallurgical technology they showed. But as far as precision-machining by hand the variety of components for a modern 9mm pistol? No, that's a stretch. Not impossible, per se, but I'd have to see a more in-depth view of their process to be convinced.

Upvote 0
a number of the fakes were completely made by hand but mostly the older weapons

lee-enfields, martinis, muskets... made from scrap metal and usually dangerous to fire

i'm sure the modern weapons like the pistol the guy was working on was just parts that were "found" and then assembled there (with maybe a few handmade parts here and there)

it's funny the spelling errors, upside down letters, or grammar errors in the markings on khyber pass copies

Upvote 0