• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Seeking In-Game Actors for Red Orchestra Machinima

Sorry to have kept everyone hanging.

It turns out that I *still* do not have my computer back! However, the chance of me not having it by next weekend is utterly miniscule at best. I'm a bit frustrated with my technician, but we should be able to film this weekend despite all of the delays.

Likely times are 4:30 PM EST on Friday (perhaps later if that is too early for some people) and sometime after the Third Shock Army Scrimmage on Saturday, which will take place at 4:00 PM EST.

Upvote 0
We will film tomorrow in the server 3rd Shock Tactical Realism at 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM EST. Again, my X-Fire username is duckmoose if you need to contact me.

The password will be "movie".

I look forward to seeing everyone there and finally wrappin this thing up!

I would also like to point out that we will probably be filming at approximately the same time and place on Saturday as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I just thought I would let everyone know that although this project has been dead in the water for several months, I *do* intend to finish it as soon as things clear up again.

The project was very near completion at the end of last year before the technical difficulties set in. Just letting anyone who is interested know that I'm still around and that sooner or later I'll wrap this thing up if only for the sake of itself.

Upvote 0
We will be filming tonight at 8 PM EST and tomorrow at 8 PM EST. These shoots *should* finish the filming.

However a snag has been hit in the editting and I don't know how long it will take to work out... but we can still finish filming!

Filming will be in the server 3rd Shock Tactical Realism and the password will be "movie".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That filming went well. The bonfire you put on Racowice was stunning! Love the way that tree looked in front. We've gotten a lot of great shots. Can't wait to finish up this momumental video project. For anyone interested in tomorrow's filming (the final one), our teamspeak is @ 8.9.36.41:8773 w/pw: odessa. Action starts at 8 eastern.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
orly.jpg

(about time it's done, if it IS done...) >.>

Upvote 0