• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Forums are Dead

Well from what i've seen there are plenty of custom maps coming out, while not as many are coming out as lets say 5 or 6 months ago the standard thankfully is much higher then back when a dozen custom maps were released every couple of weeks with only 2 being up to scratch.
Personally i havent noticed a majour drop in player numbers my fav servers are usually allways full to the brim. If we have lost players its generally the asshats i havent seen any asshats in weeks so we must have lost some players:) and generally the standard of the players has gotten very high at least where i play. Personally i've never been happier with the ro community.

Upvote 0
From what i see, i think the Mods are too strict on these forums compared to the other gaming forums i have been on. You need to open up to new venues, such as political discussion. Those discusions can be managed by mods, maybe they dont want to put in the effort to do so.

Thats my 2 cents
L to the O-L

We mods here are much less strict than other places. If you want us to be as strict as you imply we are, feel free to state as such. Also keep in mind this is a developer's forum, not an open discussion free for all.

Upvote 0