• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A little eyecandy idea about debris effect of arty

ozgurak87

Dec 2, 2006
I just realized that wherever an artillery shell land, its only a white smoke that springs up(mostly).It seems too "clean" to me for a blowing up animation of an arty round. I think that effect must include more earth(especially),grass,wood splinters, dust from concrete etc. according to material that the shell lands.
What do you guys think about my humble little idea that i had when i woke up in bed this morning?

No, i mean not real particles. Pff the server would friggin crash!!!.:D :D :D What i mean is just revorked arty blowups, even darkening up a little bit the color of that white cloud that springs up would be good. Actually explosions in MOHAA came into my mind when i started the thread. I think those were just sprites but looked real good even at that time. You see what i mean? What i fancy about is just revorked animation.

Upvote 0