• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Map Contest Winners!!

Actually, I think that the number of times map is being played on servers is the ultimate judge. And the last time I've played Leningrad was Beta 4 few months ago.. Not that I don't like this map, in fact I do like it, but it's people who choose other.
Now, if we take Berezina, that has ALL of these things
In amongst these maps you will find new vehicles, such as the Soviet BT-7 light tank, plus the first implementation of crewable anti-tank guns in the game*- the Soviet 45mm gun.
I'm really surprised..

Upvote 0
Now everyone knows:

Mare Nostrum has the best mapper.

:p

Grand Prize: Custom high end gaming PC valued at $5,000 with the following specs:
  • Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6700 (2x 2.66GHz/4MB L2 Cache/1066FSB)
  • NVIDIA GeForce 7950GX2 1GB w/DVI + TV Out Video
  • Dell UltraSharp 2407 Wide-Screen Black Flat Panel Monitor, 24”
  • 2048MB [1024MB X2] DDR2-800 PC6400 Memory Module Corsair XMS2 Xtreme w/Heat Spreader
  • Creative Lab Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
  • 2 Gaming HARD DRIVES [Serial ATA-150, 10,000 RPM] WD Raptor WD1500ADFD 150GB 16M Cache Hard Drive
  • Creative Labs Inspire P7800 7.1 Surround Speaker + Subwoofer
  • Tagan A380 Gaming Case w/Red Neon Lighting

The only thing there that may have to be replaced is the video card...and MAYBE in 9 months.

Upvote 0
Leningrad?!?!! WTF as if that even deserves a place here, in my opinion that is one of the worst customs around, it's like, "Yay lets run around in a rat maze at 10fps! OH JOY!"
It is the best looking map ever,lots of little details with the introduction of limited tank supply idea with pariserplatz,at least afaik.Your pc's ****ing doesnt give you the right to bash the designer and map you &!/+%

P.S:Ty to mappers for their hardwork and congrats to winners.

Upvote 0
i think i underestimated leningrad myself, ive been in this game only since the end of last year and i never had the chance to play leningrad. once i saw it online on a nearly empty server, so i joined and i was impressed by the visual quality and complexity of the map, but the horribly low fps turned me down quickly.
id like to try it again now, but i havent seen it since...

Upvote 0