• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Brothers In Arms: Road to Brokeback Mountain

I lol'ed

you must have a deseased mind to come up with this lol :p
to think of setting those sentences in such a way to make them sound gay, would allmost take a gay mind in itself to do lol.
he must have a hard-on from allen and garnett :D

So noticing a gay reference in something, or telling a gay joke makes you gay?

Even in their original context some of that stuff was probably meant to be slightly homosexual, and it's not out of place at all, as young men (straight ones as well) then and now make gay jokes.

Upvote 0
I'm not gay but my boyfriend is...:cool:

Most of these lines were jokes already. It would have been funnier if they would have found these kind of "jokes" in a game were they were meant seriously and only the cuts, the title and the context of the movie makes them appear gay.

"My uniform is starting to feel really thin now" was a gay joke already as Red made fun of the player for staring at him for too long.

Upvote 0
I lol'ed

So noticing a gay reference in something, or telling a gay joke makes you gay?

Even in their original context some of that stuff was probably meant to be slightly homosexual, and it's not out of place at all, as young men (straight ones as well) then and now make gay jokes.

well thats the thing. me personally didnt ever think of gay references while playing through both BiA's.
that guy just went and searched for gay references.
ofcourse gay jokes dont make you gay but thinking of sentences like that to make them sound gay is just searching for it.

Upvote 0