• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Thread honoring my Father

TrentA

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
Georgia USA
My Father died Saturday morning and I felt that I needed to post something In his Honor.

Friday morning, my dad was due to have surgery at 7:30, however, his colin ruptured at about 3:30 that morning. We took him to the emergency room, where they prepped him for surgery and had him in there at his scheduled time.

During the surgery, The surgeon found that my dad's cancer had come back, and that this time it was worse than before.

He was doing well Friday afternoon when we all (the family) got to see him, and we believed he would heal and beat the cancer again. That didn't happen. Saturday morning between 6:45 and 7:00 my dad passed away. He died a peaceful death, and had a smile on his face...just as he promised he would.

My dad was a strong, loving man. He always wanted a family, and he got one... an amazing one. He was (and still is) a wonderful father, husband, son, brother...and friend.

He and my mother were to celebrate their 25th anniversary this June, and in July he was to turn 59.

I'm asking all of you that read this, to please keep him and my family in your prayers. Even Though you never met him, please pray.

Thank you all for your support and love.

Trent (TrentA) and family

sorry to hear he died, my condoleances.
and so young too :( my grandfather died at 60, he was a very healthy man and was allways outside doing stuff. then one day, when he was feeding his sheep, he didnt answer to the dinner call and my grandmother found him lying between the sheep because he had a heart attack :(
strength to you and your family...

Upvote 0