• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Have you ever seen The 300 Spartans? That's why this film is not realistic.
If youre referring to the comic, no. Never even heard of a comic till this thread. Im not saying that a film based on the comic should be realistic Bullitt, I know its a movie. Ive never any trouble with knowing the difference between reality/fantasy, even at 7 years old, when I saw Star Wars. I just would have preferred the movie had not been based on a comic at all, and been more true to the actual events. Also, "btw the idea about the civil war movie with lightning guns sounds sweet, I would see it." REALLY makes me sad. That sprung from the thought "What be bad a good example of a "history movie gone bad"(Insert insanely ridiculous movie idea here)? If it was an "alternate history", thatd be ok, but I dont think its presented that way. No, not saying people will get it mixed up with actual history, just that the fantasy element ruins any chance of me wanting to see it more than once(after it gets to cable tv).

Upvote 0
I just saw 300 and didn't like it. It's got nothing to do with realism or historical fidelity...
I felt the dialogue was cheesy and after the spartans slayed the 1,485,583rd persian.. it got boring.
comments like this make me want you punch you in the throat.
This movie is not based on historical events, its is hardly more based on actual events than sin city. So please stfu with this crap, if you wanted to see an historicaly accurate movie why did you go see a movie that is based off of a comic book and not actual events?

Upvote 0
comments like this make me want you punch you in the throat.
This movie is not based on historical events, its is hardly more based on actual events than sin city. So please stfu with this crap, if you wanted to see an historicaly accurate movie why did you go see a movie that is based off of a comic book and not actual events?

hey idiot, can you not read?

I wrote the reason why I didn't like it has nothing to do with historical aspect.

Upvote 0