• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fixing Demos! Or improving them.

Im not waiting on a server demo to fly trough the map.. Its fun okay.. but lets first start indeed thinking of a server side demo working properly viewing what the player saw exactly while he was playing.. Its a must in catching cheaters and making movies/tatics etc!

turning on fraps isnt an option especialy not under clanbattles where you want to have a decent fps! You can turn on fraps while you are rewatching your demo. It would even be better it has a avi command build in. making 30 tga screenshots in sec browse to your screenshot folder.. compile.. and you have a class movie! very easy to build in i guess :p haha

Upvote 0
I would appreciate an improved demo-option as well. The main points have been mentioned before:

-get rid of the jumping/jerking around when prone/crouch

-allow us to see our weapon....(looks quite silly shooting people with nothing in your hands....mmm, use the force???)

-make demos work with tanks (the infantry demos are ****ed, ok, but the tank demos are more than that...:))

-options for fastforward/rewind/slow-mo would be nice :)

If you get this implemented, I might even buy a second copy just to show you how happy I am :D

Upvote 0
I would appreciate an improved demo-option as well. The main points have been mentioned before:

-get rid of the jumping/jerking around when prone/crouch

-allow us to see our weapon....(looks quite silly shooting people with nothing in your hands....mmm, use the force???)

-make demos work with tanks (the infantry demos are ****ed, ok, but the tank demos are more than that...:))

-options for fastforward/rewind/slow-mo would be nice :)

If you get this implemented, I might even buy a second copy just to show you how happy I am :D

indeed lets first fix the small minor things! :D!! and after that to more exclusive features :D! We need these fixes for the upcoming wintercup!!

Upvote 0
Had to bring this topic back, so it will be noticed.

Just have to point out, that if the demos are fixed to what they should be more RO movies will be made, atleast I will make one, but I would rather first have the demos fixed, so I can rewatch them without those bugs that has already been mentioned.

Upvote 0