• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ro Needs Much More Weapons And Skins!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

panzer_gunner101

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 5, 2007
Im new to Ostfront 41-45 and the forum, Im a cod:uo cod cod2 veteran. I remember RO when it was a mod, I really miss the C96 (want it back so bad:( ) but I wish this game had the Elephant tank and amped up the Tiger I's armor and of course add the King Tiger II, need a larger number of slots 64 (I know its been ask 10,000000 times):rolleyes: . Flamethrowers German Flammenwerfer 35/Soviet M41/R (ROKS-2) Flamethrower Flammepanzer (PzIII conversion) T-34/76 Flame mount a Sdkfz 222 even to the BA-64, Give russians SU-85, SU-122. Germans need wespe, Panzerbrummbar,PzII, Sturmtiger, Jagdpanther. Give Russians US supplied M3 Halftrack/M9 bazookas (Which were supplied to the soviets in large numbers during the war) Panzerschreck for the germans. Give the Russians a AVS-36 (small numbers were given to front line troops from 41-45 also many given to 2nd line troops) A deployable Maxim M1910 on Tri-pod to even up to axis MGs. New skins are desperately needed for both sides to even out a units involvement on differant maps.Add Fallschrimjager and thier weapons like Kar98 Folding stock, FG42 model (A) and FG42 model (B) plus scope mount versions. (NOTE on a coduo mod when you picked FG42 on any map you spawned as a Fallschrimjager paratrooper diff skins winter,camo,grey I have many more ideas which I realize I am not the first to ask for them, Im about even combat among infantry and tanks and of course the accuracy.

Sturmtiger/Brumbar? Wtf are you going to use that for. And flame throwers don't see that useful either. AVS-36? Barely used.

Paratroopers weeren't used on the eastern front as much as I know so no fg42. And what would a foldable stock do for the kar?

64 is unlikley with the current engine, 44 is possible however.

Use search.

Upvote 0
Wrong the FG42 was given to Fallschrimjager troops on the Eastern front and Fallschrimjager were there, No paratrooping missions hardly of course but they were there the whole war and mixed in with Wehrmacht troops towards the end of the war on the eastern front also, panzerbrummbar is a useful assalt vehicle, a sturmtigers rocket can obliverate soviet armor to pieces. The point is Germans need a type of assalt gun in the game you twit. K98 folding stock was a Fallschrimjager exclusive most of the time and is lightweight for faster movement. The AVS-36 wasnt completely phased out of soviet sevice until the SKS carbines arivial.

Upvote 0
Im new to Ostfront 41-45 and the forum, Im a cod:uo cod cod2 veteran. I remember RO when it was a mod, I really miss the C96 (want it back so bad:( ) but I wish this game had the Elephant tank and amped up the Tiger I's armor and of course add the King Tiger II, need a larger number of slots 64 (I know its been ask 10,000000 times):rolleyes: . Flamethrowers German Flammenwerfer 35/Soviet M41/R (ROKS-2) Flamethrower Flammepanzer (PzIII conversion) T-34/76 Flame mount a Sdkfz 222 even to the BA-64, Give russians SU-85, SU-122. Germans need wespe, Panzerbrummbar,PzII, Sturmtiger, Jagdpanther. Give Russians US supplied M3 Halftrack/M9 bazookas (Which were supplied to the soviets in large numbers during the war) Panzerschreck for the germans. Give the Russians a AVS-36 (small numbers were given to front line troops from 41-45 also many given to 2nd line troops) A deployable Maxim M1910 on Tri-pod to even up to axis MGs. New skins are desperately needed for both sides to even out a units involvement on differant maps.Add Fallschrimjager and thier weapons like Kar98 Folding stock, FG42 model (A) and FG42 model (B) plus scope mount versions. (NOTE on a coduo mod when you picked FG42 on any map you spawned as a Fallschrimjager paratrooper diff skins winter,camo,grey I have many more ideas which I realize I am not the first to ask for them, Im about even combat among infantry and tanks and of course the accuracy.
That's a pretty hefty list. The C96 is coming back I think.

Upvote 0
Yosh said TWI has plans to support ROO into late 07 and maybe even early 08.

Note to anyone reading this thread: if you want more updates faster, we need more, serious testers (see Yosh's thread in the announcements forum, and no, its not that we arent serious its that we need more ;)). We all love to see ROO updates, and just as an example FPH has been able to get tons of play testing done for gorlitz, but thats because there are at least 600 people at any time that can test for community maps. Internal releases need that same level of testing, if not an even greater level given that we are a picky community :D.

Upvote 0
Use Forum Search please, all of this has been discussed to death many times already...in fact there are several threads on the same forum page as this one already talking about some of them.

Just to mention, weapons and skins and vehicles plus their associated animations can take a LOT of work to be at the standard required for RO...they dont just pop up over a weekend from a few hours work. That list of yours would need a LONG time to even get finished.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.