• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What car do you drive?

amazing! another LMAO post from athena:rolleyes:
Have I been mean to you lately or something? Did I laugh at you because you're skinny with funny hair? No, I didn't. :D

So... FYI, laughing is a healthy thing to do, letting the author of a joke know that you found it funny is another good thing to do and posting a virtual laugh instead of wasting time getting into a King Tiger or another pointless argument is a better thing to do.

I is what I is and I post what I feel like.
lilathenaoz7.gif

Upvote 0
athena reminds me of this chick who was in the same DoD clan as me way back when who ****ed but they just kept her around because the retarded 14 year old clan leader thought it was cool to have a girl in the clan even though she was like 45 and had kids that were as old as him. but thats not what reminds me of him, it was the fact that if someone said something funny she would hit the button to activate her TS simply to LAUGH INTO HER ****ING MICROPHONE. like we cared enough to know that she thought it was funny.

Upvote 0
athena reminds me of this chick who was in the same DoD clan as me way back when who ****ed but they just kept her around because the retarded 14 year old clan leader thought it was cool to have a girl in the clan even though she was like 45 and had kids that were as old as him. but thats not what reminds me of him, it was the fact that if someone said something funny she would hit the button to activate her TS simply to LAUGH INTO HER ****ING MICROPHONE. like we cared enough to know that she thought it was funny.

Hmm. Since you took the time to type and post the above, refresh my memory, please.
We care who Athena reminds you of because?....;) :D

Upvote 0

Which clan was that?

Upvote 0
Only because he liked your hair though ;)

****ing nice car btw. American cars are so much nicer than the ones we were churning out around the same time (few exceptions obviously).

Yeah American cars are the best no electronics just a massive engine with enuff HP, no silly curves in wrong spots like the french (sry but its true).But still Asian...............donkies r the best :D

Upvote 0
Yeah American cars are the best ... no silly curves in wrong spots

Yeah... curves in wrong spots... like on roads :p
Never found any appeal in a car that has lots of power, but is so damn heavy and has such a soft suspension that you can't turn for jack.
I rather take an agile car that actually goes farther than from one gas station to another with a full tank :D

Upvote 0