• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Any other options besides Credit Card:

Cpt-Praxius

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 12, 2005
Canadian in Australia
Hello all..... long time no see.

I got a message from an old member I haven't talked to in a while and was wondering if I lost interest in RO.

I haven't, but the reason why I haven't progressed past 3.3 is because I just don't have a credit card, and none of the stores around where I live, sell it...... last I checked.

So I was wondering..... is there any possible way of purchasing the game via an online bank account, or mail in, or something?

(Stupid arsed Credit Cards)

Anywho, once I figure a way to get the game, I will..... until then...... I am forever dreaming of shooting you all in the skull.

Talk to you later.

Prax.

Hello all..... long time no see.

I got a message from an old member I haven't talked to in a while and was wondering if I lost interest in RO.

I haven't, but the reason why I haven't progressed past 3.3 is because I just don't have a credit card, and none of the stores around where I live, sell it...... last I checked.

So I was wondering..... is there any possible way of purchasing the game via an online bank account, or mail in, or something?

(Stupid arsed Credit Cards)

Anywho, once I figure a way to get the game, I will..... until then...... I am forever dreaming of shooting you all in the skull.

Talk to you later.

Prax.

Get a basic credit card. There are a bazzilion places out there that offer them to absolutely anyone, you can even get Starbucks Visas now LOL. We live in the world of plastic.

Upvote 0
I know there's a few of ya that don't have credit cards. Most of the credit card companies now do giftcards. It's usually fairly inexpensive, but there are fees associated with it depending on where you buy them from. Fees usually run about $5.00 for a $50.00 card, $6.00 for a $100.00 card.) some places do not charge the fees you'll have to research where to buy. If your in the US you can get them at walmart as well as just about any major grocery store.

Go to the following links and you can find out where to buy one in your area. This is only for the US, so you'd have to go to their respective company websites for non-US.

VISA:
http://visa.via.infonow.net/locator/giftcard/jsp/index.jsp?origin=personal

MasterCard:
http://www.mastercard.com/us/personal/en/aboutourcards/gift_prepaid/issuers.html

AmEx:
http://www143.americanexpress.com/t...request?request_type=SellerLocation&product=G

MasterCard is kind of annoying.. You can only get them from banks. However, the AmEx and the Visa card are perfect. AmEx and Visa do $25/$50/$100 (and can recharge them at any time).

-[RODev]Sabu

Upvote 0
I tried to get Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 trough steam, but i had to activate a creditcard to send money to steam.
There was already enough money on the Paypal acount, it just said u needed to activate a creditcard, or something.

None of the stores in my area had it.

So i gave up hope, then a bit later i thought of this internet site, and ordered it trough that internetsite.
I did send the envelope today, so i hope i will recieve the game by this Saturday, or else next monday. :)

Upvote 0
I tried to get Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 trough steam, but i had to activate a creditcard to send money to steam.
There was already enough money on the Paypal acount, it just said u needed to activate a creditcard, or something.

None of the stores in my area had it.

So i gave up hope, then a bit later i thought of this internet site, and ordered it trough that internetsite.
I did send the envelope today, so i hope i will recieve the game by this Saturday, or else next monday. :)

Yeah I went through the same BS... I finally got it setup, and of course they still want a F'ing credit card!

Screw it... I tried, and I'm not going to bother diddling around site to site to find a place where I can buy it.

I've had a bad day..... correction.... bad month, so perhaps my mind will change later.

....... Nope.... just hunted around, more registering, more BS, no PayPal in any of them, all wanting Credit Cards..... BS..... well.... nice talking to y'all again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0