• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Custom Map Contest Level Pack Release

Hmmmm, maybe they think the whole world runs on "Callyforniya" time. :)

LOL mabe they all are playing with the new maps and are hording them so nobody else can have em......

On a side note good thing I got all of today, and the next 2 days to play it. I have this whole week off from collage. So I can play the moment it's on my PC! :)

Eddit: I went and submitted the news post to BluesNews so more people know about this map pack. I hope they get it up there soon!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So i assume that the maps in this pack are not the versions the actuall contest will be judged upon, seeing as they've been altered by the devs and seeing that the pack includes the latest version of the map currently available, and not the one submitted before the contest deadline?

For me this comes sort of unconveniant as im currenly working on v1.1 of Zavod and was planning on releasing it after the contest winners had been announced, but oh well. we'll see what will happen with it

Upvote 0
So i assume that the maps in this pack are not the versions the actual contest will be judged upon, seeing as they've been altered by the Dev's and seeing that the pack includes the latest version of the map currently available, and not the one submitted before the contest deadline?

For me this comes sort of inconvenient as I'm currently working on v1.1 of Zavod and was planning on releasing it after the contest winners had been announced, but oh well. we'll see what will happen with it

Heh!! No problem.... when you release your newer version we'll simply over write the one from the map pack... Newer may not always be better but here it seems to be... :D

FilePlanet said:
Coming Soon!
The Custom Level Contest map pack for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 will be premiering soon. Visit the highly detailed and intense Leningrad, combined infantry of Berezina and the long range tank combat of BlackDayJuly.

And we continue to wait... hahahahhahahahahha

It simply HAS to be because of "Callyforniya" time. Why else would it be taking half a day of eastern time?

Oh well, such is life... some online conglomerates have yet to realize the Internet is a 24/7 entity. :cool:

Upvote 0