• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Annoying Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecritta

Jan 22, 2007
I was on various maps tonight and there was this player Pink_Fluffy_Bunny
all he ever did was repeatedly kill his own team mates, cheat be a smart ass,
these where very relaxed servers where you could say whatever you like TeamKILL a
response, other players said he does this constantly all the time pushing everybodies sanity to the limit.
these servers where not VAC secured, the other players said he does this all the time just for attention.
I Dont understand why he isnt banned form playing on these servers

Last edited:
I was on various maps tonight and there was this player Pink_Fluffy_Bunny
all he ever did was repeatedly kill his own team mates, cheat be a smart ass,
these where very relaxed servers where you could say whatever you like TeamKILL a

So today l wasn't feeling so well so l made a sandwich and now l feel better. What was the purpose of telling us about this annoying player? Did it have any more purpose then my sandwich story?

Upvote 0
Oh dear.

Non VAC secured = DON'T GO ON THAT SERVER
No responsible Admin = DON'T GO ON THAT SERVER

But Above all,
Don't post and cry about it here, do it on their forums. Posting such things here will be perceived as 'sour grapes'
Sandwiches hmmmm my personal fave tuna/sweetcorn/onion and mayo with mild cheese with wholemeal bread washed down with a pint of Old Speckled Hen. Its for winners!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.