• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 3.SS Panzer-Division Revived

First off let me say we are not the closet Nazi's that gave the 3.SS a bad name awhile back and we are honored to use the 3.SS Totenkopf.

We was the 18th SS Panzergrenadier Division "Horst Wessel" and decided to take on the 3.SS name and restore its name and we are on the road to do so, so with that said we will be joining EFO in the near future and will be around to see you all on the battlefield.

-HauptScharf

Last edited:
We have joined EFO and have our first battle on sunday night against the 181st Tank Battalion so wish us luck.

The 3.SS Panzer-Division Totenkopf is currently recruiting so please stop by our site/forums to read around about us and if you enjoy mature realism with a good attitude toward realism and teamwork please stop by!

www.18thss.dodart.net our hosts is having a little problem with changing the name to www.3ss.dodart.net so please bare with us while we sort it out.

All we require is the following

-Be willing to dedicate time and energy into our unit we need active soldats and soldats that are willing to be there on time when we need you.
-Over the age of 16.
-Microphone for our ventrilo if you cannot afford one i will supply you with one.
-Be willing to play in a realistic setting and enjoy league play such as EFO.

Upvote 0
We would like to have at least six more recruits to join the 3.SS Panzer Division we need Panzer crews and Panzergrenadiers so please head on over to our site and forums and enlist to fight for the fuhrer.

www.3ss.dodart.net

-Must be able to train twice a week and battle in EFO on the weekends.
-Must be 16 or over if you are a little under we will give you a try.
-Must have ventrilo and a working microphone.

Untersturmfuhrer Eisenberg
3.SS Panzer-Division
I. Kompanie.

Upvote 0
We have just also started our European recruiting we have three Europeans in the unit to head our European side of the unit.

I'm moving across country this coming week then ill be off line for about four days then i will back and while im gone our servers will be going up our NA server and Euro server will be going up.

We also are still active in EFO and a very active realism so if you like playing with a mature unit please head on over to our units site/forums and enlist!

www.3ss.dodart.net

Upvote 0
The 3.SS Panzer-Division Panzergrenadier Regiment 6 will only be accepting three more Beweber's "recruits" to complete our two Gruppe's after we receive three more Beweber's we will close our recruitment depot and only recruit new Beweber's for our Panzer-Regiment 3.

If you are interested in the Panzergrenadier Regiment 6 then please contact me VIA [email protected] or apply on the forums.

The 3.SS Panzer Regiment 3 I Kompanie & 3. SS-Panzer-Division Panzergrenadierregiment 6
We have two Detachments in the 3.SS Panzer-Divison our Panzergrenadier and 3.SS Panzer Regiment 3

3.SS Panzer Regiment 3 I Kompanie.
I. Panzer Z

Upvote 0