• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Best playercount for pubs

Best playercount for pubs

• Total voters
I think most of the maps are too large for 32 players - especially maps like the Tractorworks, Berezina and Zhiotomir and which are really so large that a full battalion should be needed to attack and hold all objectives if it weren't for the way objectives are capped.
In short I think that anything below 64 players is too small a number to satisfy me for realism in number of players - right now it is more like two opposing gangs than two opposing armies or even companies...

Upvote 0
I played a lot the russian server lately and this is absolutely amazing.
The game becomes very tactical because the frontline appears very quickly and needs organization to be efficient. I salute also the russians with whom i played with(or against), they are good players and talk a lot more than on any other public servers(even clans server).

Upvote 0
I think ideal count is 28-26 on most official maps. With 32 players, some maps get "very crowded" and chaotic. 28-26 ensures both enough players and balanced/tactical fighting.

This depends on the map of course, I'd very like to play a map like Tractor Works with 40-50 players on a larger scale :)

Upvote 0