• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

odd kursk movie

:D And the whole movie lasts for only 490 minutes. Nice HE-ing of the AT gun by the Tiger, also the same aerial shot of the row of tanks moving shown a hundred times is classy :p .

Flying T34s in part two! WTF are the Germans driving? T34s with some cardboard stealth material glued to em?

The third bit is just like Arad, bunch of ejectees running around pistolling each other :D.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Flying T34s in part two! WTF :p yea thats why hehe its odd. also the tigers are very good and they have JS2s as panthers:D even the crew were doing Kung fu :D when they bail out in the river, i like to see all the movie it has some very good views:cool: and the music is good the tigers are the best ones i have seen, even if they are T55 tanks yes Bolt i will watch it

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Looks like a good movie when you compare it to the retardation of the Battle of the bulge movie. Will have to see if it is on DVD some where.
hehe yea DAT the battle of the bulge FILM is a joke:p the Russians have made a good effort in that kursk movie to make the tigers look like tigers:) i am going to get that Liberation movie on dvd

Last edited:
Upvote 0
For a '60 movie this one isn't bad at all. Only that kung fu thing was a bit weird. But they'd done a great job with the Tigers for that time (all hollywood movies had Shermans or even worse as German tank by just painting a cross on them). Also the vehicles are the right ones, not American halftracks. I really liked what I've seen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I prefere the old movies like Battle of Britain, Cross of Iron and A Bridge Too Far. More realistic those movies. Looked like the Russian movie makers were too poor to have real tanks. :D
hehehe :p Bridge Too Far well they had king tigers at that battle, and if you look in the film they look nothing like king tiger tanks. they used for the film, look at the picture of Arnhem king tigers:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I prefere the old movies like Battle of Britain, Cross of Iron and A Bridge Too Far. More realistic those movies. Looked like the Russian movie makers were too poor to have real tanks. :D

Actually movies from the west used nato tanks for German panzers.....so who's the poor one? At least these are REAL Russian tanks.

Upvote 0