• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Smart Player Ranking System at http://www.roscores.com

The rank is based on how good players you beat. The stats are saved from each map when the map changes so you have to play till the next map rotation to get points.

I could put in medals but which sides medals would we use and does someone have ~20-30 pixel images and english names for those 8). If someone cares to compose a list and draw the images the community will honor your name.

best,
denon
Denon you owe this :p Knight's Cross with Golden Oakleaves, Swords, and Diamonds. you know i am a panzer Ace commander :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi,

This thread is a bit old I know but I want to ask something about that Player Ranking System.
Before I started playing one hour ago I was 19th and had a score over 1300. I played on FK3s some tank battles pretty good. All together, I died three times and I killed at least 20 enemies (or even more). Some of them are high ranked as well.
Anyway, now I'm looking on that list and find myself at the 33rd position and with 1266 points (1:00 am). I lost over 40 points in one game (about 20 minutes).
How can that happen?

Upvote 0
since no1 with the knoledge has bothered answering Ill give my output-
IMHO the two variabels, both rank and position, are not absolut but relative, in fact mirrors reflecting eachother.
and if im right and theres no absolut points than u can lose rank simply because others r playing more and/or better and gaining on you, or maybe playing against top players (which is just a matter of chance) and scoring better than them.

Upvote 0
Hi,

that error message means you have already submitted the server and system does not allow duplicate entry for same server. My apologies for not providing proper error message. By the way check out my latest production: http://www.jafit.com/portal/desktops/jafit/products.aspx

Free software for running game server exe:s as windows services with easy to use interface.

cheers,
Denon

Upvote 0
Why do people's scores go down even if they haven't played for the week?

If its a score system based on beating others and and being beaten, if you don't play surely you shouldn't change position?

I've dropped 500 places this week and I don't even have a Graphics card to boot the bloody game up.

Also the ratings are a false reputation of true skill levels.

Many of the players who play on our server are top 100 and I'm usually in amongst that area as are many of my clan, however on recent friendlies it quite clear that are skill level is way below some other clans who are not even in the top 5000.

It is nice to have some kind stats recorded and for that I thank you, but as to the accuracy of these figures, I think that they should be taken very lightly.

Upvote 0
Why do people's scores go down even if they haven't played for the week?

If its a score system based on beating others and and being beaten, if you don't play surely you shouldn't change position?

I've dropped 500 places this week and I don't even have a Graphics card to boot the bloody game up.

Also the ratings are a false reputation of true skill levels.

Many of the players who play on our server are top 100 and I'm usually in amongst that area as are many of my clan, however on recent friendlies it quite clear that are skill level is way below some other clans who are not even in the top 5000.

It is nice to have some kind stats recorded and for that I thank you, but as to the accuracy of these figures, I think that they should be taken very lightly.

This happens in all ranking systems because people constantly move up the ladder and pass people whose scores are lower (hence moving them down). At the same time someone who gets a crazily high score can leave the community forever and they will still stay at number one because no one can get as high a score.

Upvote 0
hay guyz, can we get some real ranks? I mean I can be on top of the scoreboard with 94 pts only by constantly giving ammo to my MGers, capping a lil thing and tking my commander because I wanted some smoeks...
emotvcf7.gif

Upvote 0