• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anyone want a DoD:Source guest pass?

Murphy I had your question answered on page 2 ;)

DOD:S isn't that bad of a game at all, and I really enjoy it. Of course it isn't realistic, but its fun none the less, and it's really easy. Only thing that ticked me off in that game was overpowered MG's and K98 ninjas. It's main gamemode is very similar to RO's, and it takes quite a bit of strategy to win a round.

Upvote 0
I still have one, so PM if someone wants it.

Realism nazis, realism freaks, HC realism supporters, loyal diehard hardcore RO fanboys, people who get easily offended, lacks sense of humour and so on do not need to apply.

Only if you really are "interested" about DoDS and not just "lol i want to test 'dis piece of **** lol omg ro teh god is mah master dods teh imbasuxorZ"

Upvote 0
I still have one, so PM if someone wants it.

Realism nazis, realism freaks, HC realism supporters, loyal diehard hardcore RO fanboys, people who get easily offended, lacks sense of humour and so on do not need to apply.

Only if you really are "interested" about DoDS and not just "lol i want to test 'dis piece of **** lol omg ro teh god is mah master dods teh imbasuxorZ"
I tried it on that free weekend they had. It was good fun slaughtering DODS clan members straight out the starting gate. I pretty much was just popping guys left and right with the Kar. So either RO has honed my skills to obscene levels and that translated to Uber status in DODS or DODS is just way too damn easy to dominate in. I really like the level design & graphics & physics though. But the gameplay is not for me.

Upvote 0
Reply to thread title

No thanks, I just finished washing the bad taste of the game out of my head after the free weekend...

I gave it 30 minutes of my life... then deleted it before the end of the weekend lol...
I admit I might have tried only the worst maps... but... ITS TOO DAMN FAST.

Soldiers on a mix of Acid And Speed for all I know

I think the game is Crap...
And I actually enjoyed a tiny bit of the older DOD during the CS1.6 days...

Upvote 0