• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for a clan

ManTatatus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 30, 2007
Reykjav
Hi guys. I'm looking for a clan to join.

I'm 15 yrs old ( 16 in a month:D)

I come from Iceland, so my ping is about the same as for Denmark, Norway, England and Sweden. I've been playing RO for 'bout 6 months by now. I and my friend are probably the only ones who play this game in Iceland, so we just stuck around on the public servers. After about 5 months i started to get so good at this game that these public servers just got a bit boring. So i quit the game. But then my sister suggested: "hey why dont you join, like, a clan, like those pro guys?"

So i started looking.

Thought this was the best place to look.

About me:

I speak good english

Don't have a job, so I can play most evenings.
16 yrs old, though I promise I won't go all "Pre-school" on you.

Favorite guns: Geweihr 41 and the Luger Pistol ( that doesn't mean I dont want to play the russians)

Hoping for some responses.:)

Join TAW ManTatatus

TAW Clan site - www.taw.net
Game Server - 217.163.10.165:7757
TAW RO Btln Site - taw.clanservers.com

TAW is a large online community, we have well over 600 members with the list growing. Of these 18 are currently members of our Red Orchestra Btln within out Statergy and Simulator Division.
We welcome all levels of player with a Multi National, Multi Game community. With a structured friendly Chain of Command, intent on developing those that want to be developed and just let those play that want to play.

We have servers/divisions for other games such as America's Army, Battlefield, Call of Duty 2,Star Wars Battlefront, Delta Force, Raven Shield, Half Life (including Day of Defeat Source & Counter Strike Source), Various Sims and RTS games, all in all 14 seperate games.

Skill not a requirment just ability to turn up to practices.

Either or both

EURO Practice Tuesdays 2100 - GMT

or

NA Practice Tuesdays 1830 - EST

plus optional

Thursdays 2100 - GMT Internal competions or external ladder matches, or just aditional practice.

Our whole clan is structured around USMC Ranks and Awards, with each Division following a universal code of conduct, comms protocols, and structure, with meaningfull chain of command. Although we don't have a clan name from the OST Front campaigns we have split our RO Btln into 2 seperate Squads, one is the 308 Rifle Division and the other is the 54th Infantry regiment.

Form of Communication used: Teamspeak2, plus Xfire; are both manditory, i required we can provide links of where to install these from.​

If you want to apply of just want some information about the clan dont hesitate to contact me:

Hunter - [email protected] - Xfire 11hunter11

Or apply at http://pub.theartofwarfare.net/application.php see Stratagy and Simulator Dvision at the bottom of the page.

Upvote 0
You should check out tCp - the Communist party. Find us at www.commieparty.org and sign up in the forums.

The clan was just forumed recently by 3 experienced guys. We signed up for the RO Ladder Wintercup which mean we need people - now! What does that mean for you? You will get to play in matches right away and don't have to sit out because there is noone with higher seniority then you ;)

Just jump on out Teamspeak server tonight (or any other night): ts12.gameservers.com:8805
Or message me (email/MSN) at maxi at hashers dot ca

I hope we'll see you around!

Upvote 0
ManTatatus:
Be sure to check the [FLOT] crew at: www.flotserver.net
We're a multi gaming clan who of course play ROOST (two servers), plus BF2 and BF2142. We are a mature bunch, with members from all over the world as well, including some from The Netherlands. Be sure to check us out, and we welcome you playing on our servers, and visiting our forums/site.....
Btw, we recruit all ages, and have several members your age playing ROOST.

Upvote 0
Hello ManTatatus!

ManTatatus looking for a teamplay oriented clan to have fun with and make some comrades, If you were to join us your tags ingame wouldn't be the long {187thMgDiv} we only use that tag on the site, the tag we use ingame is {187th}.
We mostly play infantry style maps, mostly German side clan, but we will play the Russian side on occasion.

heres a run down of what we look for:

The Type of players we are looking for:
.Players with a good attitude,the interest to play as a team
.Players that are mature in their play
.Players that want to be on a team
.Players with tactical ability
.noobs are welcome
.An interest in expanding or improving oneself for future competitions
.Players that want to have fun and are tired of being a server surfer
.We want players that want to go to matches, and eventually the RO Ladder
.Players that want to become more skillful than what they are now
.We want players that want to have fun, and be excited everytime they go play
.We play Rainbow six 3: Ravenshield also, as this game is optional from our main game we use it for play and to practice on, so we are also looking for players that would be open to improving their skills and playing this game as a coordinated team
.We also want players that are sick of the selfish, and childish crap on the servers
.We also want players who want to relax, and have fun
.players that want to be themselves team or no team

If you fall into some of these things then we want you!

Come check our Website out:
www.187thmgdiv.com

Our server address is

{187thMgDiv}Gunter
Clan Leader/site admin
2054276990100938045VHsCRy_th.jpg
{187thMgDiv} "Ne Desit Virtus"- Let Valor Not Fail

Upvote 0