• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Noticed a 40 Player Server

I played on this server too and it ****ed.

Its a total mess no tactics at all. The good thing is there are lots of targets. On Basovka I faced really bad grenade spamming ... and no one was hitting. And I think players are kinda rude on this server. If they do a tk (not on purpose) they don't excuse ---> no team play at all.

this server rocks! played on it yesterday, ping was around 100 which is very decent, no lag whatsoever and THE BEST PART: the guys on VOIP talk in russian so no matter what they say: it sounds cool and adds to the immersion

I prefer listening to germans talking german ;)

Upvote 0
wrong topic?
Not the wrong topic when ****** is running around wearing RTR tags. Right To Rebel members would not intentionally team kill or spawn kill I can assure you. We have caught him on two other servers doing that and one of the clans banned him for it. If you have played on our servers you would realize that we do NOT tolerate that kind of behavior which is why this guy is running around wearing RTR tags. We banned him, then unbanned him after a warning period, he made a movie about how to team kill on our server, uploaded it to youtube, posted it in this forum, they banned him from this forum, we permanently banned him from all Right To Rebel servers and now he is running around wearing our tag. I have told everyone that I will help set up userlogs on their server so that they can record the global ids of ANYONE that joins their server for the purpose of getting this clown removed from the servers as he posted in our that he thinks intentional team/spawn killing is fun.

Upvote 0
Don't be quick on judging servers: it all depends on who's on at a given time. I, for one, didn't exprience none of the above when I played on it...
That's right. I play at this server every day. On some days it is very good. On weekends it is worse, maybe because of some dumb kids :) Here's some advice:
- For kick-ass action try to play on Friday evening Moscow time; any other day is also OK but only after 20-00 moscow time.
- Try to join the winning team on newly chosen maps to enjoy better team play.

Unfortunately, players communicate more over voip than through radio commands so you will not be able to understand the chosen tactics sometimes. When I am the leader I always send radio commands, too :)
And do not expect us the local guys to understand you. Not many people will be able to understand you.

Conclusion: The game is OK on this server, both technically and tactically, but lack of communication in English will limit the thrill for you. Bad luck! :p

Upvote 0