• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The mod store!

Maybe you could sell mechandise in limited number via the Valve Store?!

Start off small with max. 10 pcs per item, be it T-shirts, polo shirt, vests, caps, sweaters. (with hoods of course ;))

But there are other things which might be more interesting, like Logitech G5/G7/G15 covers for the hardcore RO fans. (I don't have any though, but if I had I might buy one)

Upvote 0
Maybe you could sell mechandise in limited number via the Valve Store?!

Start off small with max. 10 pcs per item, be it T-shirts, polo shirt, vests, caps, sweaters. (with hoods of course ;))

But there are other things which might be more interesting, like Logitech G5/G7/G15 covers for the hardcore RO fans. (I don't have any though, but if I had I might buy one)

What does Logitech offer for hardcore RO fans?

Can Europeans buy stuff at the Vlve Store too?

Upvote 0
What's with everyone wanting black shirts? That red and white baseball jersey looks clean comfortable.

One shirt I would love to have is the picture of the background menu when you start the game. The red background with the black silhouettes of the Russians, that would be pretty cool.

I would definitely at least buy a shirt, knowing the cost went to TW.

Upvote 0