• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The Armed Assault thread

Now I got demo working better and somehow playable. I still haven't played online, becouse I think frame rate is too low for that. Changed scene complexity to 35000 and changed color depth to 16 bits and everything else is very low, except shadows which is low. There is slight change to be able to run this game with manageable frame rates with my old rig :)

Upvote 0
Armed Assault Zone Meet BIS

Armed Assault Zone Meet BIS

AAZ_meet_BIS_Article_logo.jpg

Ok as promised here is the full report of the Armed Assault Zone & BIS meeting from London.
The Article covers some key aspects of the game and we get some exclusive Q&A's with Markus Kurzawa (Armed Assault Designer) we also have some unseen screens of the new content that will be available in the 505 Games release.

Here's a small extract of the article:

Markus confirmed there would be new missions in the 505 release that will incorporate the new content. There will also be multiple new features and tweaks on existing content so that the game is given a full overhaul before release. One notable new feature is different armour values for tanks.
Real life weak spots on tanks will be brought into the new armour system. For instance, a shell or rocket into the join between the turret and chassis on a T72 will hit the ammo store causing the tank to burst into flames. On both M1A1 and T72 tanks, the rear of the tank will be more vulnerable among other specific hit zones.

Click HERE to see the full article.​

Upvote 0
ArmA league

ArmA league

arma_league1.jpg

Armed Assault Zone is proud to announce that we are starting an ArmA league.
Our Fully automated ladder ranking system is the best in the business and has a great interface and management system for squads.
We are going to have a mix of CTF, CO-OP, CTI and other game types, along with tournaments.

We will be opening the Arma League from the 24th of February and each season runs for 4 months, so make sure you get yourself signed up ASAP.

There will also be prizes for the top squads at the end of each season.
If you think your squad has what it takes to get to the top of the Armed Assault League, you can sign up HERE.
For instructions on how to set up and enter, go HERE

Upvote 0
nah, there's a ****load of armalite style addosn for ofp, you got your sjb, wipman, and other such packs that consist mainly of m-16 and m-4 variants. There are a couple of awesome ak packs. But the addon that takes the cake are the RHS hinds, I can't wait till they are available for ArmA. Oh yea and CoC artillery with nukes and ****. Oh god nukes in ArmA = spooge.

Upvote 0