• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Paintball Gun Showcase

The injuries look real, the paintball aspect looks fake. The ball in his right eye in particular looks fake. Besides, if we assume this is real as presented we have to assume that one shot had enough force to rip a third of his face off, while another just displaced his eyeball with no other visible trauma to the surrounding area?

Upvote 0
For over 6 years I've always used my Tippman Pro-carbine:

procarbine.jpg

With a smart parts barrel.

I love the "rifle" feel of the gun (more natural to me), and get excellent shot consistancy. Its light enough and balanced such that I can fire one-handed if I need to, and often do. I love "firing on the move" as I am coming up on the last few men left on the field, and pointing them out to my teamates with my free hand.

It may look basic, but I assure you I've put paint on the masks of quite a few players who made fun of my "rental gun".

It strips easily and has a tool-less velocity adjustment. In all the years I've had it, I've only broken 3 cheapo field-paint rounds in the gun.

My kid brother has a 98c (Flatline/Smart parts barrels, response trigger). I've used last week and did not like it as much as my own gun. Even with a drop forward (and using the smart parts) it felt heavy.
Hey another pro carbine user! Yes it is old but I still like it better than anything else out right now. Hopefully they make a pro carbine 2.:cool:

Upvote 0
YEY!!! I used to have a flatline for my 98 it but I lost that :( I actualy made it full auto by putting a small stick behind part of the trigger mechanism but it fired to fast to load. Well its going in my tank turret so I will have to buy me a new marker. I think I will get an A-5
BTW my tank will be finished sometime in the next 3 or 4 months. When its finshed ill have a thread with photos and videos.
x1pGg9EMswqL-9sRitpHa7GhZA5dQDzT5bziKrTQfouacN_gM1ahCT7quyqdmmheETZ4kq-7z45WOGrzWGBv-v5P0bmoeGqr4QOa7C8AQssFMZanOgAHKjXffAwd06eXomPbYSCQMNyDUyW-c7g6e5NhWlNgIxZljR8

hey a 98 always gets the job done...ak-47 of paintball markers. Same with pro carbine...it feels fun to shoot you even hear this ringing everytime you fire.. like a real gun in a way.

Upvote 0