• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Next patch news?????

I hope too, that Kaukasus is removed from the maplist. :rolleyes:

LMAO

I'm thrilled with the infantry part of this game except for guns that have been nerfed for balanced play. Me says PPSH, PPD40 (or whatever it is), that other ruskie smg.

If the next patch comes out and the no recoil bug for smgs isn't fixed then that will be the ultimate disappointment to me.

Another issue is tanks. A hitpoint system for tanks is something I reject. I refuse to play as a tanker until the hitpoint system is abolished. I would also really appreciate it if tanks couldn't be penetrated over certain distances based on historical data... if you know what I mean. ;)

Upvote 0
somewhere in this thread, putz (i think) said that the k98 with no sight hoods. (which i assume is the metal ring at the end of the rifle) will be included in future update. My question is, will this k98 & the current one both be available to select in the role selection screen? This may seem pointless, but in reality 2 of exact same k98's were very rarely seen in a frontline unit, except in a division etc of fresh troops & gives people choice since there is a mixed opinion on the issue. Also, takeconsideration for the colour & grain of the wood, since germany's resources came from a variety of places after 1941 because of all the occupied terratory, differences in wood colour would be more occurant than in allied weapons.

Just thought i'd point this out since RO is focussed around realism.

Upvote 0
somewhere in this thread, putz (i think) said that the k98 with no sight hoods. (which i assume is the metal ring at the end of the rifle) will be included in future update. My question is, will this k98 & the current one both be available to select in the role selection screen? This may seem pointless, but in reality 2 of exact same k98's were very rarely seen in a frontline unit, except in a division etc of fresh troops & gives people choice since there is a mixed opinion on the issue. Also, takeconsideration for the colour & grain of the wood, since germany's resources came from a variety of places after 1941 because of all the occupied terratory, differences in wood colour would be more occurant than in allied weapons.

Just thought i'd point this out since RO is focussed around realism.

You having a laugh??

Upvote 0