• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Achtung, shambeh bambeh!!!

While many learned professors have abandoned hope of ever discovering the truth behind Achtung, shambeh bambeh, I for one feel that it is still a worthy cause for examination. At first glance Achtung, shambeh bambeh may seem unenchanting, however its study is a necessity for any one wishing to intellectually advance beyond their childhood. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, it is yet to receive proper recognition for laying the foundations of democracy. It still has the power to shock those most reliant on technology, who are likely to form a major stronghold in the inevitable battle for hearts and minds. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.
Social Factors
Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. The immortal and indispensable phrase �honesty is the best policy� [1] was clearly refering to the impact of Achtung, shambeh bambeh on today's society. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet Achtung, shambeh bambeh bravely illustrates what we are most afraid of, what we all know deep down in our hearts.
Did I mention how lovely Achtung, shambeh bambeh is? It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is Achtung, shambeh bambeh. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.
Economic Factors
The preceding section may have shed some light on society but to really understand man you must know how he spends his money. We will begin by looking at the Greek-Roman model, a classic economic system of analysis.

Wage
graph_down_4.gif

Achtung, shambeh bambeh

There is no longer a need to argue the importance of Achtung, shambeh bambeh, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? Well the average wage world wide are driven entirely by Achtung, shambeh bambeh. The financial press seems unable to make up its mind on these issues which unsettles investors.
Political Factors
Posturing as concerned patriarchs, many politicians guide the electorate herd to the inevitable cattle shed of 'equal opportunity.' Comparing international relations since the end of the century can be like observing Achtung, shambeh bambehism and post- Achtung, shambeh bambehism.
In the words of nobel prize winner Aaron Woodpecker 'You can lead a horse to water, big deal.' [2] Considered by many to be one of the 'Founding Fathers' of Achtung, shambeh bambeh, his words cannot be over-looked. It would be wise to approach the subject with the thought that 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. However this can lead to missing out important facts.
Where do we go from here? Only time will tell.
Conclusion
In conclusion, Achtung, shambeh bambeh deserves all of the attention it gets. It establishes order, ensures financial stability and figures show it's a winning formular.
One final thought from the talented Sigourney Paltrow: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: Achtung, shambeh bambeh ROCKS!!! [3]

Upvote 0
This is a public service announcement
WITH SHAMBEH BAMBEH!

Number one
You have the right to use your shambeh bambeh everywhere, any time of the day
Running away from it is a crime! Unless it was done by a spawn ninja
or a Lizard

Ooooh, know your Shambeh Bambeh
This is your right!

And number two
You have the right to airburst your Shambeh Bambeh
Providing of course, you don't TK your teammates
but destroy tanks, clowncars, universal carriers
and if you cross your fingers
kill ten enemies at once with it

Know your Shambeh Bambeh
These are your rights!

You have the right to toss your Shambeh Bambeh everywhere
As long as you're not dumb enough to TK with it

Fear my Shambeh Bambeh! Ooooh, know your Shambeh Bambeh! Protect me, Shambeh Bambeh!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is a public service announcement
WITH SHAMBEH BAMBEH!

Number one
You have the right to use your shambeh bambeh everywhere, any time of the day
Running away from it is a crime! Unless it was done by a spawn ninja
or a Lizard

Ooooh, know your Shambeh Bambeh
This is your right!

And number two
You have the right to airburst your Shambeh Bambeh
Providing of course, you don't TK your teammates
but destroy tanks, clowncars, universal carriers
and if you cross your fingers
kill ten enemies at once with it

Know your Shambeh Bambeh
These are your rights!

You have the right to toss your Shambeh Bambeh everywhere
As long as you're not dumb enough to TK with it

Fear my Shambeh Bambeh! Ooooh, know your Shambeh Bambeh! Protect me, Shambeh Bambeh!

<3

Nestor, shut your face. B.A.D. is the mutha****in' shizzle.

The whole song is about Shambeh Bambeh. "Multi-purpose in a jar / If you ain't ill it'll fix your car."

Upvote 0