• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Plz direct me to RED ORCHESTRA 3.3 forum

simply asking to reanimate RO3.3 MOD - it deserve life - i checked servers for the past 3 days - NOT A SOUL joined - am i the only one feels that 3.3mod way more realistic and has richer athmosphere then retail rO ? No joke i played with bots today whole day on diewalkure, berlin, jucha - i felt like i always felt playing RO 3.3 - just felt like present inside the game - I DONT FEEL THAT IN RO:OST 41-45 - i preordered it and played it since first day BUT that feeling of missing something were always presence - it grew stronger and stronger - uNtill yearsturday i installed RO 3.3 and felt so good again - its just good old mod with great movements, REAListic LOUD gun shots, UNCENSOURED blood spills from headshots, dark blur while aiming, unability of playing RAMBO style and finally my favorite part - GREAT UNIQUE good old maps that we spend not one year playing on ; >)) PLEASE INSTALL RO MOD 3.3 AND HELP BRING GREATEST MOD THAT RECEIVED 1 MILLION DOLLARS BACK TO LIFE !!! I WILL BE WAITING ;))

A person I know said almost the exact same thing when they rediscovered crack cocaine.

Just my opinion, but from what I've seen it looks like RO:O beats the crap out of the 3.3 mod.

Upvote 0