• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

damn, I gotta get back into this....

Heinz

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 29, 2005
New York, USA
damn Medieval War 2 and all it's time-s u c k ing delights. I have not played RO:O in, crikey, 2 months? jeebus. I gotta get back into this!! :) What's the hot map these days (Infantry only need not apply, as those are contrasting terms "hot map" and "infantry only" :D).

are the hot servers still the same? anyways, hope to see some of you out there soon, especially the dudes at RGN (Mike Nomad's crew), and my old team RTR.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Danzig is the most popular infintry map...
Its also the best when you just want to run in the game and kill people ASAP.

There are a few Danzig only servers... perfect for satisfaying you're casulty count craving.

My favorit servers are the 2mmany pure combat and RTR... yet... THEY ARE ALWAYS FULL !!! :'(

(Because yes, they are some of the best in US East)

Upvote 0
You will find me playing the tanker maps on RTR often. Arad in many flavors has seen a resurgence and the latest incarnation of BDJ.

With a good crowd I really can't get enough of Orel. The terrain, the distances, it just rocks but you MUST have a group willing to play as a team or it is completely wasted.

Upvote 0
excellent! thanks for the replies fellas. I will get back in a tank this weekend for sure, and try to kill some of you. :D

Ack! Nooo, go back to whatever you were playing before! Some dude named Heinz just satchel'd me and my tank like 8 times yesterday on Koniningplatz or however it's spelt!

Seriously, Tetris can be addicting. Check it out...

Upvote 0
Yeah if you haven't been playing in 2 months there is another heinz running around. My suspicions were aroused when he was not in a tank.;)

yeah, seriously. a definate imposter!! (I have not played since, crikey, mid-to-late October!).

Ack! Nooo, go back to whatever you were playing before! Some dude named Heinz just satchel'd me and my tank like 8 times yesterday on Koniningplatz or however it's spelt!

Seriously, Tetris can be addicting. Check it out...

Not me dude. I never use the nOOb bag. will not soil myself in that manner. I have standards!! :D

Upvote 0
This would explain why the Heinz on the RTR servers recently never responded to my "Hi Heinz" messages.

I can see MTW being addictive. I stopped playing RO for some time while I played some Viking Invasion campaigns in in the original MTW. First I took Vikings with the goal of sttomping out the light of Christianity in the British Isles. I was successfull, conquerring all the lands and converting the entire population of the British Isles to Paganism!

The second time I took the Irish and set about conquerring everything. I just wish I could have taken over the Viking homelands, which is impossible. I do find that if you interdict the Viking sea lanes with 8+ longboats they have a very tough time raiding!

Upvote 0
This would explain why the Heinz on the RTR servers recently never responded to my "Hi Heinz" messages.

I can see MTW being addictive. I stopped playing RO for some time while I played some Viking Invasion campaigns in in the original MTW. First I took Vikings with the goal of sttomping out the light of Christianity in the British Isles. I was successfull, conquerring all the lands and converting the entire population of the British Isles to Paganism!

The second time I took the Irish and set about conquerring everything. I just wish I could have taken over the Viking homelands, which is impossible. I do find that if you interdict the Viking sea lanes with 8+ longboats they have a very tough time raiding!

yeah, that definately was not me, as I try to be friendly to all the dudes I know, that's for sure.

Loved MTW1. fun stuff for sure!

Upvote 0