• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can I Have Sniper Please?

Hi guys.

RO is a bit unfair.

I'm one of them lucky fools that get the Sniper rifle 90% of the time.
When I first started to play RO things where a lot different.
I was usualy the nr10+ person to enter the server.

I love the sniper rifle but I love all classes just the same.
Each has its postives and negativs. German SMG's are slow but extremly accurate from the hip, so is the ruskies but in fewer bursts.

As for MG the russian one is a blast since its accuracy is far better than the german.
But this maybe cos I can see better over the IS. I see some guys are real experts with the MG.
Talking of IS, the German rifle is supperior and I can, at a shorter distance of coerce, do equaly well as with the sniper rifle.
The russian rifles have to much iron covering the IS, so its harder to lead the target.

I get hassled from time to time from peopel who either shoot me or nagg for the Sniper class.
2 nights a go, a guy asked for it saying he was much better than me cos he picked mine up after I was dead and fragged 4 guys with it..
I had the most points 4 times in a row on that server, well that dosen't say much.. But as I told him. Its never a good thing to ask for it by saying he ****s and you're much better.

He then shoot me and took it.. I said I would have given it to him if he had just asked.
He said, you would??? Well things have change now, you're not very nice are you? He then said he was sorry, it was and "accident" he said and very sorry.
Well I gave it to him by blowing us both up with a nade, we changed class and he was a happy camper, with even fewer fraggs and points to his name.

Well I'm happy so say that TK and harrasment from other players are very rare.
The players I usualy meet online are realy nice guys unlike so many of the other online shooters i've played for more then 10 years.

I hope Tripewire can make things a more fair so everyone can have a chance to select the sniper class.
However I'm sure it will always be some that can't.

In the meen time if you see my name "El_Swine" online and I got the magic thunder stick you want.
Just ask and we'll step on a Nade togheter and change class.
I hope the devs can fix that too cos one of us might get kicked for TK :rolleyes:

RO is the king

Upvote 0
In the meen time if you see my name "El_Swine" online and I got the magic thunder stick you want.
Just ask and we'll step on a Nade togheter and change class.
I hope the devs can fix that too cos one of us might get kicked for TK :rolleyes:

RO is the king
You can type "suicide" in the console press "~" key type "suicide" then hit "enter" to kill yourself without weapons & TK's.

Upvote 0
I now crown you, Mr Sniper, replacing your old title of Mr Kong, talk about being a prick or what...
Kong still has a valid point when adressing him with: "you are a noboby".

Furthermore, I challenge anyone to find another 14 years old ROPlayer that achieved as much as Kong did with such a maturity.

Upvote 0

Furthermore, I challenge anyone to find another 14 years old ROPlayer that achieved as much as Kong did with such a maturity.

What has Kong achieved? :confused:, in my eye's Kong is a nobody, he is american thus the chance of me playing with him are very small, and when i have played with him, he wasnt the best 'SniP4rz' ive ever seen, so how can he have a valid point?

Upvote 0
i sincerely take pride in what i accomplished in RO.. i mean capping virtual points and having good mouse eye coordination really puts me in the cream of society...

i mean i get mad rep from playing RO. i'll walk down 7th and people on the street are like.. "Yo its that meat_sim character... i hear he's one slick cat!" and im just like "hella yeah... im bad like that." but kong? rooms just get silent when this kid walks in. its like vanilla ice meeting eminem... awkward

i love the internet:) you can totally be who you're not. i for one am a level 60 orc warrior with a DPS of 194.5 equipped with all crazy purple stuff and demand respect and fealty because of it.

Upvote 0
i sincerely take pride in what i accomplished in RO.. i mean capping virtual points and having good mouse eye coordination really puts me in the cream of society...

i mean i get mad rep from playing RO. i'll walk down 7th and people on the street are like.. "Yo its that meat_sim character... i hear he's one slick cat!" and im just like "hella yeah... im bad like that." but kong? rooms just get silent when this kid walks in. its like vanilla ice meeting eminem... awkward

i love the internet:) you can totally be who you're not. i for one am a level 60 orc warrior with a DPS of 194.5 equipped with all crazy purple stuff and demand respect and fealty because of it.

SARCASM/lolz so funny/SARCASM

Upvote 0

Are you afraid Kong will take away your food to feed your illegitimate children if you don't stroke his e-peen?

Arguing about accomplishments in a videogame. Just...wow. Get a life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i sincerely take pride in what i accomplished in RO..

I met a stunning girl in a club the other night. Tall, with beautiful skin, dark sensuous eyes and a dazzling smile. She was looking over in my direction so eventually I nervously went over and struck up a conversation.
Fortunately she turned out to be very friendly and easy to talk to.
After while chatting about our jobs, tastes in music, food and the like, I mentioned to her how I once took out no less than 6 un-buttoned tank comanders with my scoped MN9130 on berezina, by hiding behind the dead cows in Farm #72 . I knew she was excited by this because she had to go to the ladies room straight away.
Silly woman must have got lost though- cos i didn't see her again all night.
Still, her loss.

Upvote 0
Hate break it to you, but you started this whole cockfight.

That's a negative there Roger Roger, lets quote myself:

I don't have that problem. Anyone with that name who comes on the server while I am a sniper bows their head down in shame as a result of my awesomeness, exits, and uninstalls.

Anyone who takes that post seriously and my follow up to it needs to enroll into their local community college's English class and get fixed. Or maybe they need to go back and get their G.E.D.

I've been joking the entire time. Kong decided to announce "CoreNA ROX ur clan $ux, I snipe for CoreNA NUMBER ONE HOOAH" montra with his cheerleader Athena shouting "lets go Kong!" dun, dun, dun dun dun! with her huge golden pom-poms of maturity of 14 years +5. What a mature group of posters those two are. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0