• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can I Have Sniper Please?

if you use the IS2 right, its a driving battle-ship in game, impossible to be penetrated by tigers, panthers and anything else what drives around on the german side. We should not start to talk about realistic tanks ... as they are ... well unrealistic :p

by the way, the long realod times do never bother me realy, cause ... one shot is in many situations with the IS2 enough anyway.

I suppose it s a weird coincidence, but every (EVERY!) time I get in an IS2 I get hit once, and either blow up or it sends my tank into the red and burning. and they all seem to be frontal armor shots:confused:

I don't blame anything but unluckiness, I just wanted to rant:D

Upvote 0
...unless Main Street is long enough to run two Tigers in side-by side at top speed with main guns to the side at 1 and 11, doing a 'Thunder Run' with HE and MG/coax blasting to clear out infantry. Of course, with the Tiger's awful reload time, that's got to be one heck of a long street...!

i think anybody who drives the tiger into a town shouldbe booted from the tank and not allowed to enter a tiger or panther for the next week..

Upvote 0
I like "Capt Winters" and "ROPlayer" they are great opponents and true sportsmen. The number of times they both ran out into an area covered by my 34 to distract me while their teammates could shoot me is about 30 times a match it works maybe none, because their teammates dont show the same self sacrificial spirit they do. They show their sportsmanlikeness by not swearing or calling me a "gay homo" after I killed them for the 20th time. Which brings us to Mr. Zaitsev, who has, I find he must have some anger control issues as he frequently flys into a rage and shouts incohent ramblings on chat. I think his mother never hugged him enough.

Upvote 0
Which brings us to Mr. Zaitsev, who has, I find he must have some anger control issues as he frequently flys into a rage and shouts incohent ramblings on chat. I think his mother never hugged him enough.

You can't be talking about me, because I congradulate snipers for shooting me and whenever I see Cleveland Steamer on a server I get into a sniper battle with him, each of us trying to kill each other while killing other people in the process.

Upvote 0