• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Do you like the movement?

Do you like the movement?

• Yes, it's great.

Votes: 66 41.0%
  • Well, it could be better.

Votes: 77 47.8%
  • Nah, I rather dislike it.

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • I'm a neutral ***.

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Total voters
Only thing that really needs fixing is Rotating when prone. A small thing I would like to see is the bayonet being more of a lunge then a meagre poke. Same with the weapon bash, it's about as aggresive as the reload animation :). In turns of movement I guess that would mean giving the player a quick burst of speed forward only to rapidly accelerate to a stop.

Upvote 0
Movement in RO Feels pretty good and natural.

The only cons have probably already been posted

Such as being prone and being able to spin 360 degrees as fast as in standing
Or aiming 90 degrees up... (I never thaught of it before tho)

As for going over small objects... that is NO problem to me.

CS has its Jump+Crouch for things at a certain hight
RO has its SPRINT + DIVE + Undive to go over most sandbags. Get used to it.:D

Upvote 0
It could be better, I was sprinting on a custom map, and ran into a fallen chain-link-fence. The fence was about 3 inches off the ground, but since I had used all my sprint i could not jump the 3 inches over it an had to walk around.

This happens a lot, and sometimes I get killed while hung up on some insignificant bump on the ground. :mad:

Anyone who thinks movement does not need improvement is a superfanboi gaylord. I mean RO is a good game, but to say that model movement doesn't need to be any better is wrong.

Upvote 0
The "feel" to the movement is excellent, what comes to animation is a different thing.

this is not related to the movement but only thing that bothers me is that you cannot fire while changing position or taking up sights.
There should always be an option to fire a gun even it would be inaccurate or drop from hands due heavy recoil (ATR / MG).

Upvote 0
CS has its Jump+Crouch for things at a certain hight
RO has its SPRINT + DIVE + Undive to go over most sandbags. Get used to it.

true, but stupid... my gaming heart realy sufer when I have to jump on my paunch to get on some 30 cm high obstacle... and when my stamina is low I cannot even do this dive because no sprint is possible... we desperately need climbing function

Last edited:
Upvote 0