• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for mature squad/clan

QuietusMKII

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 29, 2006
Hi there,

I'm currently looking for a mature clan or squad to have fun with in RO. I'm a reasonably good player, nothing spectacular, but I think I'd like to think of myself as an asset to a clan ;)

What's important to me, however, is that I'm not necessarily speaking of a clan which "behaves" mature, I'm talking about a clan where the average age is 20+. It'd be very handy if you're also North America based, since if you're in Europe the timezones will cause quite a few problems ;) Actual skill of the clan is secondary to me, as long as the people are fun, the game is fun, and even losses can be fun. I would highly prefer a clan which is no longer in its infancy, however, and has a server, be it public or private.
I'd also prefer a clan which is active in ladders, and plays/practices on a somewhat regular basis.

So.... that seems rather demanding, but I do hope to find a clan which suits me :)
Either drop your website addy here or contact me on Xfire ( quietusmkii ).

Cheers, and good gaming,

Quietus

Hello...Im Team Captain of the Volks Hammer 69th Rifle Division. Saw you post...thought I would drop you a line. We are North American based...we have been around since the RO Mod days...we are going through and influx of newer players. We range in age mainly from 20's all the way to the 50s. We practice regularly. We compete on the TWL ladder. We have a server...we use Ventrillo...and we have a website...Drop in and check us out.

www.volkshammer.com

Upvote 0
Greetings--

While the 503rd Heavy Panzer Detachment is still in its very early stages, if you have any inclination towards the tanking side of RO I invite you to visit our homepage (the link is in my sig). If you prefer tanking over ground-pounding we present an opportunity to get in a new unit and forge our own history in the game community.

In any case, you're free to post on our forum or if you'd like more information than the unit page offers you're more than welcome to contact me directly through this forum or through the links on our page.

See you on the field!

Upvote 0
If you're interested in units themed to represent historical opponents on the Eastern Front, you might want to visit the forums of the "Eastern Front Operations Campaign".

http://easternfrontoperations.org/forums/index.php

You'll find links there to the German and Soviet themed units that participate regularly in battles against enemy units. Most of those outfits are U.S. based and the majority of the players are 20+.

Hope we see you in battle in the EFO campaign!

Upvote 0
Hi QuietusMKII,

Check us out at www.taw.net which is our main clan website or our divisional site at taw.clanservers.com dedicated to Red Orchestra within the TAW clan, and lastly http://www.redorchestragame.com/foru...ead.php?t=8162 which is our post here on the Red Orchestra forums.

I recommend you pick the clan the suits you best so check us all out.

We practice once a week;

EURO Practice Tuesdays 2100 - GMT

or

NA Practice Tuesdays 1830 - EST

plus optional

Thursdays 2100 - GMT Internal or external competions, or additional practice.

please email me at [email protected] if you require more info.

Upvote 0
While these clans are all good, We at =213= strive on being silly, cursing at our screens and like to have fun. As the last clan to form under the mod red orchestra. I've learned from the best and set forth my efforts to the clan. Started 213 for the meir fact of lack of clan in RO. I have created a small EMPIRE of players. Though we do range from 12 up to 40 in age. We compete everyweek and try out best. Give us a look see
http://www.213clan.com

Upvote 0
Here is our link, i fyou have not already decided on a unit
http://www.20-panzergrenadier-div.com/

We our in our 4th month and have about 45 members. We do compete in both EFO and RO ladders. We also have an Ostfront campgaign that we will be starting soon. Come check us out, sounds like your the time type of guy we look for in our unit. We are definately a 20+ average age unit. At any rate, good hunting!
Resepctfully,
OGrf. Reinhardt

Upvote 0
Quietus...look no further!
See our thread below concerning recruiting. We are the FLOT clan, a long established clan with members all over the world. Check out our website: www.flotserver.net, we run two ROOST servers, one infantry only maps, one armor only maps. We are a larger clan, however, only about 8 of us currently play ROOST. Our dedicated server box is located on the US east coast. We that play ROOST in our clan range in age from 35 to 50+ in age. Check us out!
progress.gif

Upvote 0
Hello

The 2nd SS Das-Reich is a unit based on the morals and principles of honor, loyalty and camaraderie. We are a 17+ only Unit and although we have a few members under the age we are currently only admitting members above the age of 17 with a preference being on those 18 and older.

If you seek formality and maturity you have found it in the 2nd SS Das Reich

www.das-reich.org

xfire me: 2.SS-Strmm.Huth

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello QuietusMKII!

Looking for a teamplay oriented clan to have fun with and make some comrades,
We mostly play infantry style maps, mostly German side clan, but we will play the Russian side on occasion.

heres a run down of what we look for:

The Type of players we are looking for:
.Players with a good attitude,the interest to play as a team
.Players that are mature in their play
.Players that want to be on a team
.Players with tactical ability
.noobs are welcome
.An interest in expanding or improving oneself for future competitions
.Players that want to have fun and are tired of being a server surfer
.We want players that want to go to matches, and eventually the RO Ladder
.Players that want to become more skillful than what they are now
.We want players that want to have fun, and be excited everytime they go play
.We play Rainbow six 3: Ravenshield also, as this game is optional from our main game we use it for play and to practice on, so we are also looking for players that would be open to improving their skills and playing this game as a coordinated team
.We also want players that are sick of the selfish, and childish crap on the servers
.We also want players who want to relax, and have fun
.players that want to be themselves team or no team

If you fall into some of these things then we want you!

Come check our Website out:
www.187thmgdiv.com

Our server address is

{187thMgDiv}Gunter
Clan Leader/site admin
2054276990100938045VHsCRy_th.jpg
{187thMgDiv} "Ne Desit Virtus"- Let Valor Not Fail

Upvote 0