• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Iron Crescendo

I know what i am losing, so dont worry. I can get accused of exploiting and hacking in a pub just fine, i dont need to have it done in a tournament.:rolleyes:

You should have nothing to hide in that case. All accusations are well documented and explained before they are allowed to be brought forward. We have had COUNTLESS issues on all sorts of exploiting, and it ruins the very delicate play that many hours are spent into refining each week. If you were accused of exploiting, you should not have exploited.

If you play the game the way it was intended, you will have no problems with anyone. ;)
____

First battle in 2007 starts this weekend, so if you're still poundering if it's worth it, don't hesitate, join today! :p

Upvote 0
Immature coming from the guy in the leather trousers:eek: Im sorry you are leaving and had such a bad time.. surprised you claim you were accused of exploiting or whatever but it happens to both sides.. never saw any complaint from you about being accused in the IC forums or to the PC. But if you want to leave it is your choice, all the best for the future.

Upvote 0
Yes it is thank you, im not going to complain about it. I should not have to complain because it should not happen, I also am unsure how your first comment has anything to do with maturity. I have gotten everything I could from IC, I would rather play with my clan.
From the BS in the forums to the BS in games clan play is so much better.

Upvote 0
As far as I know, there were no complaints made to the PC , to the officers, or by other players regarding Kong. It is/was a figment of imagination? TeamSpeak channels are passworded and chatter across channels (except for officers and TA's) is not permitted during tourney play. The same applies to typed "all chat". Both infractions are dealt with severely by the Punishment Council (made up of non-commissioned players from both teams). Personally, I never saw nor heard of any complaints against Kong. They would have been noted and discussed whether filed "formally" or not.

Like any "tournament" (really not a true definition for IC, imo), IC is not without its problems. Introducing a campaign style of play and mixing "die-hard clans" with "die-hard pubs" and "fun jockey's" with "realism fanatics" is certainly going to be a challenge. Hopefully in the end, a happy medium acceptable to all will prevail. If the premise is not one's cup of tea, by all means, don't participate. However, if the idea sounds unique, intriguing or interesting then join and participate in the discussions and help mold it into something challenging and fun.

Floyd

Upvote 0